Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently 4chan mods think this doesnt go in the food section

(am hungry)

I'm banned for the next 3 days so could somebody tell me if it got moved to /b/ and/or gets popular?
    Last edited by D1st0rt; 10-30-2006, 05:09 AM. Reason: ew title grammar
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

on the other hand

f.
    Last edited by Ignominy; 10-30-2006, 05:18 AM.
    afksry

Comment

I'm banned permanently for staging a GNAA flood.
      FREE MANDELA

Comment

K.

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus View Post
          I'm banned permanently for staging a GNAA flood.
          LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

4chan? Isn't that Bilbo the Hobbit's website?
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

why are you going to 4chan

Comment

paul tell me what's going on
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

4chan died again today

Comment

so did kenny..
                    Throughout time, there’s been
                    crimes, throughout our history
                    But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                    Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                    Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                    Come on and take a stand
                    Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                    and all the kids are running
                    from London to Manchester
                    cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

not for at least another half hour
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                        paul tell me what's going on
                        PAUL WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE INTERNETS?
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Bilbo has a website? That hasn't been shut down?
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I don't think it's actually Bilbo's website, but I'm pretty sure it's a furries-n-hentai emporium and deeply question the seaworthiness of any ship sailed there.

EDIT: I decided to test if my completely unfair predisposition against a website I'd never been to was actually accurate, so I booted up 4chan.org in the ol' Internet Explorer.

I had thought it was a forum but I couldn't really find how to access the forum; there just seemed to be a blog and shit. It turned out that the left frame (which I had ignored) accesses the forum proper, but before that I managed to find a category listing in their "Rules" page:

Global
                            4chan IRC
                            /a/ - Anime & Manga Self-explanatory, I guess
                            /an/ - Animals Does this mean animals fucking each other, people fucking animals, or just animals, you know, not fucking? Some or all of the above? You may think these concerns invalid, but the later listings give me cause for concern.
                            /b/ - Random Um, ok.
                            /c/ - Cute Probably the most foreboding forum title I've ever seen.
                            /cgl/ - Cosplay/EGL Oh no.
                            /ck/ - Food & Cooking Ramen + microwave = ?
                            /cm/ - Cute/Male Oh.
                            /co/ - Comics & Cartoons When I was in 8th grade we went over to a friend's house for New Year's and stayed the night in his basement. We were fucking around on the dude's computer playing some random games when he had to go upstairs to talk to his parents or whatever. We then noticed the directory c:/stuff... and its repository of Jasmine + the-tiger-from-Aladdin pictures.
                            /d/ Hentai/Alternative Hmm.
                            /e/ - Ecchi No idea. Wikipedia says: "Ecchi (from the Japanese エッチ ecchi) is an English word deriving from a Japanese word meaning "lewd" or "naughty" when used as an adjective, and can refer to a pervert or sexual intercourse when used as a noun." Oh. Good.
                            /f/ - Flash Macromedia Flash? Old Japanese men flashing school-age girls? Both at the same time?
                            /g/ - Technology
                            /gif/ - Animated GIF See her squirm in the tentacles' grasp.
                            /h/ - Hentai At this point I just started getting sad, because the presence of two forums with that name means this must be the normal hentai forum, which means the other one must be... lahklsdhlklkfhklxlkjlkzjf
                            /hr/ - High Resolution -> :crying: <-
                            /i/ - Oekaki No idea and was considering not checking Wikipedia and just moving on, but I lucked out: "Oekaki (お絵描き) is the Japanese term to describe the act of drawing, literally meaning "to doodle". On the Internet, an Oekaki is a message board system that revolves around computer art created by a local art program. Oekaki artists often post their art to other websites, such as personal pages or free gallery websites, in addition to the original board." Could be worse!
                            /ic/ - Artwork/Critique hai pls critik my sepirath luvz claud sexxy pictar
                            /k/ - Weapons Cloud stared down the barrel of Sephiroth's rigid fullbore megarifle, and gulped to himself. "How am I going to get all of that into my mouth?," he wondered idly.
                            /m/ - Mecha sk7yi7098zjcxjhlbjnj;l.zxf,.m,xcv.mvc
                            /mu/ - Music
                            /n/ - News
                            /o/ - Auto
                            /p/ - Photography
                            /po/ - Papercraft & Origami The idea of an origami tentacle monster is actually sort of awesome and if I were to become a user of the 4chan network I would devote my time to maintaining the high standards of this subforum.
                            /r/ - Request A small part of me wants to see what people request in this forum.
                            /s/ - Sexy Beautiful Women If I could only know what percentage of "sexy beautiful women" contained in this subforum are postpubescent before having to visit it, I might be more inclined to give it a closer look.
                            /sp/ - Sports
                            /t/ - Torrents
                            /tv/ - Television & Film Final Fantasy The Spirits Within: criminally underrated masterpiece, or masterfully criminal underratedpiece?
                            /u/ - Yuri Pretty sure this means anime lesbian sex.
                            /v/ - Video Games
                            /w/ - Anime/Wallpapers So you're never more than a few Alt-F4s away from the lovingly one-hand-drawn sub-A-cupped wonders you've come to appreciate for the fine craftsmanship in their rendering.
                            /wg/ - Wallpapers/General
                            /y/ - Yaoi Pretty sure this means anime gaysex.
                            I'm curious as to how closely I hewed to the actual contents of the forums, but not curious enough to browse them.
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Hey jeenyus

e:

Comment

Working...
                              X