Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody watching Most Haunted Live

Has anyone caught any of these?

I don't know what to make of this show. It is much better than the crap american ripoff call TAPPS.

Can only say that Saturday Nite Live did a great parody of the show this past week.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

No, I'm watching Soccer on ESPN2
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Is it an American remake or a British import? If its the British import than Yvette Fielding just screams her vagina off for the entirety of the show
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
        Is it an American remake or a British import? If its the British import than Yvette Fielding just screams her vagina off for the entirety of the show
        no...it's the UK show. They televise it on the Travel Channel on cable and Satellite here. And yes it is Yvettte Fielding and Derick and Stuart...lol

Was the Halloween live 3 day show you just had.

Comment

They did one show in the spring this year from Southsea Castle in Portsmouth which is said to be one of the most haunted places in the country... and is next to my old house. Luckily I didn't see it or indeed realise the castle was haunted else I would have slept with the lights on for two years

Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about the youtube people:
            Nobody's Watching
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

The Halloween special was from Edinburg. They had been investigating the old city or whatever they called it. Was the passages and tunnels under the town. DVR'd it...skimmed through it...laughed at it and erased it. Need room to record Robot Chicken ya know!

Comment

Derek Acorah lives here, I spotted him in Tesco buying groceries. I've said it before, but I just want to make sure you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts View Post
                  Derek Acorah lives here, I spotted him in Tesco buying groceries. I've said it before, but I just want to make sure you know this.
                  Derek Acorah is the only one I actually enjoy watching on the show...him and Stuart usually. Derek didn't partake in this past event. Was one of the other regulars.

Comment

It had to be mentioned; Harry Hill's take on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6yW...elated&search=

Comment

That was f'n hillarious!

Nice find.

Comment

Working...
                      X