Public Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better ask Miau about horny stuff.

I'm not trying to be funny. Seriously. I'm not.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Blast... even if they have been laid they're still the horniest age group there is.

Nanotechnology I thought was the use of small robots. I remember seeing something on Tech TV, that nanotechnology will someday be able to actually make food with the right nanorobots (whatever they're called) and molecules (atoms in a bag.. GENIOUS!)

Comment

Re: Public Service

Originally posted by Speaker Of Trench
        I have made this thread so that you, the people of tw's can ask your most invigorating questions of life, love, and so on. I am open to any question and will give you the real answers. Have fun with this thread and feel free to ask anything. Enjoy.

P.S. Flamers dont bother posting, cause i will just pwned you or whatever you fuckin losers do to each other.
        You don't have the right answers to any questions of life.

Comment

What is mu?

Comment

Er, and where do i...
            Oh wait, i thought there was a toilet behind the "public service" name.

EDIT: Feh, everyone is a philosopher these days, but when it comes to finding a good toilet when you need one, there is none!

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
            1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
            1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
            1:Zloy> Why
            1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

speaker your avatar is of that guy who gives u lots of experience

$$

i remember playing CT on snes9x and i would save state and then repeatedly fight him and save again till i had ridiculous exp.

yeah that was a lame summer...
              i'm bored

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                What is mu?
                The twelfth letter of the greek alphabet. Between Lambda and Nu.

I wonder why know this.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

SoT,

1) Under the theory of time travel presented in CT, how is it possible that the floating continent of Zeal (located in pre-historic BC era) could be technologically more advanced than AD Guardia and Post-Apocolyptic AD Robo-Domes.

2) Why is TelCat so incredibly stupid?

3) Who am I?

Comment

educated estimates =/

Answers:

1. Because it was.

2. Because life is how you take it.

3. Annux.

EDIT: I actually have no idea what apocolyptic means, or if this is person is Annux. It just seemed cool at the time to drop his name. :eek:
                    Last edited by Material Girl; 02-09-2003, 04:14 PM.
                    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X