Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions from the computer-smart ppl pls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I missed that quote, and it's so true.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Yeah, Sarien is really damn helpful if you get a mac. I got a Toshiba laptop for 600 bucks American a couple months ago, and I'm pretty happy with it. I had a mac that got stolen, and I learned my lesson. If you're poor, don't own super expensive shit, because when something happens to it, it really fucking sucks. If something happens to this computer it'll suck, but not quite as much.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

My solution to stealing was to buy a case too big to move when you put all your shit in it.
        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

1. Can't we advice an OS to Volcs where continuum doesn't play on?

2. Just get a laptop with 2 gig of memory in it. So this way, you can upgrade to the new windows in 1/2 year (or 1.5 years if you wna wait) and have no hardware problems. The other hardware is irrelevant for you.

Comment

Toshiba, I wouldn't buy, they say here in Finland that toshiba = tosi paska.
            Why buy a ready built computer when you can make one by yourself? ;D Always get what you want.. doesn't work with laptops though.
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Toshiba's are pretty good comparatively as far as my limited knowledge goes, so I don't know why you guys call them shit. They are certainly better than most.

Comment

Well is more of a joke, I'm not really into laptops, but I've heard that acer is a pretty good brand, don't know for sure though. If I'd buy a laptop, it would probably a mac.
                Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
                  1. Can't we advice an OS to Volcs where continuum doesn't play on?
                  Why the fuck would you ever enter a thread that contained "opinions from the [anything]smart people please?", douche bag.
                  Fuck off back to pubs and continue to eat cock.
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

True to form, Volcs.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                      True to form, Volcs.

Always.

Comment

Nice overreaction haha, sit.

Comment

Did you read what I said? She didn't overreact a bit in the Volcs sense.

Comment

oh. then we got a little short fused cock obsessed person here.
                            ahhhhhhhhhh where is my violine..

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                              I've had a 4 button mouse since I've had a Mac, fuck wad, and that was in early 2002. Second, since when does XP cost $400? Let alone anything, if you have the right means.

Again -- Compatibility is a NON-FACTOR anymore, considering Macs run XP and OSX.
                              Correction, WinXP costs around $250 in Canada (where Volcs is from).

Yes, you can get mice with more than one button but the standard is single button.

Your point about compatibility is...? I said compatibility is non-factor, so this isn't a correction. You're just agreeing with me? Thanks for that.

I said Macs are "badass" in my post. That was a peace offering to the countless psycho-Mac nerds that are out there. You had to get all worked up anyway.

Don't get a Mac, Volcs, you might get the same sickness this guy has. Don't say I didn't warn you.
                              Spider
                              Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                              Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

I went with an HP. No more bickering about macs and such.
                                The macbooks werent really what I was looking for in a laptop.

<3 the widescreenness of it all.

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                                Did you read what I said? She didn't overreact a bit in the Volcs sense.
                                Yeah, really. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X