• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

if they delete this before you see it jerome, i'll get it to you later

Comment

edit: Nevermind.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

For a second there I thought Squeezer was going to play the "my asian girlfriend is hotter" game.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
            For a second there I thought Squeezer was going to play the "my asian girlfriend is hotter" game.
            The one with here hair all messed up is hot, but I don't like the one on the right.

But, I do love my little asian dumpling.
            Last edited by Squeezer; 11-07-2006, 06:57 PM.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
              X