No announcement yet.

Gears of War Wednesday: Emergence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so I just got it yesterday.....And it is honestly the best video game I have ever played. Microsoft hit a homer with this one.

The detailing in this game is flawless. The blown out buildings look as realistic as the people inhabiting the screen. No piece of rubble is forgotten, no rock is missing, and the armor just looks fucking sexy.

Game play wise, the game gets intense fast! My friend and I were playing co-op, and on this particular level we had to lure a "berserker" (a mean fucking alien) through a few smashable doors. Well, this berserker moved quick and hits hard (one hit kills). So, we had to dive out of the way of it's charge attack, while simaltaeneously luring him towards the door we needed him to break through. There wasn't a lot of room to move, so our options were limited. Moments like that, mixed with the intensity of a regular firefight on hardcore mode make the game not only challenging, but worthwhile.

Games like this and Dead Rising are the exact reason why I got a 360. A must buy for anyone that loves their FPS'.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

fuck yes, is enough to describe GOW, great game so far.
      Displaced> I get pussy every day
      Displaced> I'm rich
      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
      Thors> prolly
      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        My roomate is mad awesome, he works at a gamestop and gets all the games before they come out.

We've been playing Gears of War and Guitar Hero 2 for a week now.

Yeah I had a friend who said he'd get me a PS3 or Wii preorder for 20 bucks.

Needless to say he's not my friend anymore.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
          Any of you guys want to play some xbox live ranked games or player games for Gears of War? My gamertag is Evasiv

Edit: I was sorta disappointed in Emergence day I was expecting them to make some update that would allow you to join your friends in ranked games or to fix some glitches like hosts being able to start games when your short 1 person. There were some prizes available but the only way you stood a chance of getting them was staying up and playing for 12 hours straight, and although the guitar was pretty nice it wasn't really worth a solid 12 hours of sitting down playing a game, even though it's a really good game
          ur gamer tag is evasiv

lol
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

the EB GAMES is STILL sold out of 360s, so I asked how many Wiis they presold and they said all but one (!) but that they weren't selling that presale and that if i was the first person in line I could get it.

So last night/tonight was homecoming and i got drunk and I forgot to go and now there is someone sitting tehre.

FUCK.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
              ur gamer tag is evasiv

lol
              I dont want to use a gamertag with numbers in it
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

All I know is that Donnie Darko song is a little out of place in that preview.
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

When I heard the song, originally, I kept getting this different song in my head. So, when I go to sing along, the words came out wrong. I then tried to figure out what the song in my head was. I then found out it was "Gone Away" by the Offspring.
                  DELETED

Comment

Working...
                  X