Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we Focus on the Midterms When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he's like Justin Timberlake---but without the distraction of having any musical talent or charisma. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

I read that Fed will go after the kids because of the prenup agreement thingy.. because appereantly britney is worth 93 million and he ain't getting nothing (cept for that 30k). So he wants to use the kids to get something..
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

yeah, i'd be fucking pissed if i were a demi-celebrity, banged brittany spears, and only got 30k

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
          yeah, i'd be fucking pissed if i were a demi-celebrity, banged brittany spears, and only got 30k
          .....I wouldn't.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

This was a GOP ploy that tried to distract young people from voting. Thankfully no one cared.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              .....I wouldn't.
              Sarcasm much?
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Funny.

I have heard a few of the guys songs. He actually isn't a terrible rapper, but its pretty much everything else besides the rapping that is wrong with the music. I saw him perform his single on TV, and I had to turn it off in disgust. The guy is going on about how he is so rich, and "in my own tax bracket" when the only reason is because he married that stupid bitch.

And the hell with Britney, too. She's just a trailer trash pig. I'm surprised she kept the illusion going so long that she wasn't.

The best thing about this is all of the jokes about it that will be on Leno and Conan.
                sdg

Comment

Brit should move with the kids to the Bahamas and move in with Anna Nicole Smith and start a lesbian relationship. This way both of them can have there kids and keep them away from their fathers.
                  May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

When was the last time she even came out with a hit song, 2003, 2004?
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                      When was the last time she even came out with a hit song, 2003, 2004?
                      Not long enough.
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

still have virtually no clue who kfed is besides a wanna be blackie
                        1:abbot> i think i played well
                        1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                        1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                        7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                        7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                        7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                        oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                        oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
                          Well, he's like Justin Timberlake---but without the distraction of having any musical talent or charisma. What could possibly go wrong?
                          Justin Timberlake has talent?

Comment

His latest song on the radio is quite good, but that's more thanks to Timberland than to him. At the very least he knows how to dance for a white guy, I remember seeing one of his videos in the gym where he turns into a human beat box in the middle of it and starts sliding around.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen View Post
                              Justin Timberlake has talent?
                              I used to think Justin Timberlake was a pre-fabricated, prettyboy douchebag until I saw him on SNL a few years ago. He was way more charismatic than I ever gave him credit for. Sure, huge credit goes to the writers at SNL, but 99.9% of the time the skit will not be funny if the delivery sucks.

I mean, say what you will about Nsync, or whatever they were called. I think that kind of manufactured teen-fluff music is totally fucking shit---but the fact of the matter is, he can sing, dance, act...etc. And he's still around. The rest of those other guys fell off the map. If he didn't have talent, he wouldn't be around anymore either.

Bring it on down to OMLETTEVILLE!

Comment

Yeah, for a honkey Justin Timberlake can cut some rug.

Comment

Working...
                                X