what are some of youy vav keywords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are some of youy vav keywords

i just got into youtube recently watching chappelles show clips but id like to see some other funy shit for what are some good keywords u guys serach for, you know what do you search for funny shit, sry im im fucking barred out drunk high coked up and popped 2 x and now im home already at 6:45 pm wanna eee some funnt shi da baby sleep THANK GODA I SWEAT MY DAUGHTER, SHE DOESNT CRY HARDLY LOL.....BUT WHEN SHE DOES OMG I SWEAR. drivesm CRAZY, I KNOW SOME of you know about it man, i thought haveing a kid owuld be ez but i guess i never knew how it is when they babie...shit i know notie i was always thinkin of likr 3+ years up in m ymine, meaning i forgot how babeis cry and sbit :< makes me sad but at least i know she will be a beautiful girl i everyone thinks shell be tall cuz her legs are getting really loing bbut u know how it is when u see somethiging every day as compared to someone seeing the samething 1 time a moneth the pereson seeing shit 1 time a month will notice more change i my dayghter, but i do notice shes gettin biggre for all you ppl that talked bad abot her, that was low and im sry for sshit ive said on this forum, if any of you hsve noticed. ppl act COMPLETELY DIFFIERTON on rtge forums than in game, it amazes me, im taling aboyt shit now i ve wanted to talk aboyt for a long time, now that im hammered im just typiong away like a mufucka
    but im orignally from T# the gauntelt zone so if any of you think im an aliased player im not i ONLY jpin squads on money in tw and its the only name i u se in tw and if i talk shit in game, its cuz im bored, its never personal, UNTIL PPL LIKE FACETIOUS say things about the thing i love mor than anyhing in this world not even knwoing me, dude u might be a great guy but that wasnt cool to say and i do forgive everyoine, after all tis is the internt but i promise u ppl if u think im a loser tant cool, cuz there are a lot of succesful ppl whop lay this game and gratz to thim, i dont caim to be on all i alimed is that im so happy that my wife will never have to work and jaylyn my baby will have the best of everything, and GALLELEO, you right that was wron about the stuff i said of my great grandma passing and haveing money, but im an asshole im sry, i would hav never said that i nreal life and ur right for saying im an asshole for even thinging that i love my G gma shes out livin her daughters (my grandm and her 4 sisters

but im sryt for the drunk typing forgive me, but pkz dont take me eriousl i ply this game to talk shit and have fun,i know u ppl thins im som white boy when u see me but honestly if you 1/2 of the shit ive done...i dunno ive had a criminal life and it sucks im done with it, its not worth it i have a baby to take care of and eventually my dads company, its gonna be hard like someon said, and yes sarien it does eist and ur right i, myself prolly would run it in to ground, i dont know how to run a business shit.....i cant lie...even though i sday im fro a rich family, i am..and i have NEVER h aev borrowed or asked for money from my gma, im the type that likes to work for mine, and i know alot ppl on this forum are really diff that IRL

just somethning to podner, sorry like i said im fuckiog tore up wasted im out

my bdat on nov 18T i get unbanned from TW 16th
    so see ya than :P see i got banned for 1 teamkill and 1 one moneth ban and i loived with it, look at israeli he cheated and evaded too lol hes no soldier is a butt pirate :/ sry im wasted pz

Firefox 2.0 is the Internet's way of Natural Selection.

Comment

This was far better;

Originally Posted by Mayo Inc.

I think Pallies is probably the best right?
      I'm gonna start acting like ruby.......

Wow, yesterday I woke up to a blowjob from 40 super models(with fireworks) and it was like 20 minutes till game time so I pushed them all off of my goods and blew the dust off my computer, because I'm so busy with real life that my computer collects dust LOLOL! Then I notice that it's TWL so I brushed the dirt of my shoulders(iced out of course), grabbed my cisco networking degree and proceeded to be the best player in Tr3nc/-/ Wh0r3z. Of course we beat all of the squads, we're the best, because of me. So then I was like fuck Divine Rides and Conc because theyre nerd virgins who won't ever get laid, cisco systems bitch. Oh yeah one love to the laggiest terr ever, Vihta <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3PALLIES4CHAMPS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

WE'RE THE BEST!!!! FUCK -FINAL-, RB, WHIPE, HINDER, SYNDICATE, AND ANY SQUAD THATS NOT THE BEST LIKE US!!! <3!
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

wow im sorry for shit this, i was waaaay to drunk, man :/

Comment

Moved to Useless Crap
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

what the fuck.

just off yourself money.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Your daughter must be proud. When she's older show her this thread.

Comment

Did I read incorrectly or were there multiple apologies in that jumbled mess
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

You actually read it?

Comment

Yeah, it really wasn't what I expected at all
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Hmm, after reading it past the drugs part I must apologise money. I'm sorry for anything bad I've said about your daughter, it was out of line. But seriously, you do more harm to your daughter from doing drugs than you realise, if you love her that much give it up now.

Lastly, it may be 'fun' to ridicule someone on the internet but don't forget there are people behind those aliases. You don't like it when someone calls your daughter and people don't like it when you call something that they're sensitive about. You get what you give basically.

Comment

In response to the question in the title: I like searching for boobs, every now and again you'll get one that slipped through the censors!
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

All right.

Comment

This thread depresses me a lot because it's the only time Money has ever said anything really humane or relatable on these forums... and it was written in a garbled mess while he was fucked up beyond belief.
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                            X