• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the fuck...

http://www.ksrevenue.org/perstaxtypesdrug.htm

Don't ask...
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

OK.. that makes a whole load of no sense

Comment

Originally listed in the FAQ of the link above:
      Can I purchase drug tax stamps through the mail?
      Yes. The purchaser will need to provide their mailing address in order for the Department to send the drug tax stamps.
      This is TOTALLY going to work.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

PJ

GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO CITY HALL AND SET THESE BASTARDS STRAIGHT
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

...the fuck...?

It just proves once and for all that our government is run by complete morons and there's nothing we can do about it.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

As I perceive it, this is probably an attempt to slowly legalize drugs. The government realizes that this happens and its an easy source of money. Making it legal would cause *MUCH* less crime. LEGALIZE
            The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
            -Dys

Comment

Actually I think this increases the penalty for possession of drugs. I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to get drug tax stamps but if they're caught then they are busted for possession of a controlled substance and tax evasion. Hah.

If dealers actually buy into this drug tax thing then at best the profitability of dealing goes down, at worst they get busted by feds, heh.
              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I bet Jesus smoked weed at some pot.
                Last edited by Fit of Rage; 02-06-2003, 10:20 PM.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

They just want to be able to acuse them of more than one crime... damn hicks

Comment

I can see it now... taxing bank robbers for the money they've stolen. (Remeber kids: Just because you obtained the money illegally, doesn't mean you don't owe Uncle Sam a buck or two!)

Q: Can I purchase Armed Robbery stamps through the mail?
                    A: Why yes, of course you can! Just be sure to send the return address of your hideout, and we'll send you the "stamps."
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dystrophy
                      LEGALIZE
                      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                        I bet Jesus smoked weed at some pot.
                        I bet people were eating magich mushrooms at that time too, I bet that's where the bible came from, some guy on a high. Wouldn't surprise me about the invention of witches etc either.

Comment

Working...
                        X