XBOX 360 Users, I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
    Get an original Xbox and mod it and put on XBMC. Then it can do allll that shit. Can also stream videos (plays pretty much any format (X360 doesn't play divx etc)) and music over the network. And yeah the most recent version supports external harddrives (USB) as long as they are FAT32.

EDIT: And then get a Wii
    This is the problem with the internet. You ask a perfectly legitimate question and you get an answer like this.

Q: I want to upgrade my computer, should I go for nVidia or ATI?

A: OMG D00D, JUST HAX UR CURRENT ONE, NEWBIE. OVER CLOCKING IS LIKE BUYIGN A NEW COMPUTERZ. LOLZ!!1

Don't get me started on Mac people. Jesus.

Now I want a xbox 360. Gah.
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

daemon + other yanks, how much are games etc in the us, it seems to me that every fucker out there has 20x the games and "extras" that i do, are you all just rich, or or are games etc just dirt cheap over there?
      Displaced> I get pussy every day
      Displaced> I'm rich
      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
      Thors> prolly
      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Games are expensive as shit- 60 bucks usually, right?
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
          If I can't HOOK A USB HARD DRIVE INTO THE USB PORT and SAVE AND LOAD STUFF TO AND FROM IT, that's just monopolizing and bullshitty.
          Hello. DoTheFandango, meet Microsoft. Microsoft, this is DoTheFandango.

Btw, they now own your left leg, if you want to be able to walk you'll have to pay $40 every step.
          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Games vary in price from $40-$60, more for special edition. I just worked a lot and have a lot of money left over.
            DELETED

Comment

Oh, and I need my Online Co-Op play Achievements for Gears of War, so go buy it, I need to beat it as Dom.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                Games are expensive as shit- 60 bucks usually, right?
                $50-60 new. There are a surprising amount of games used and those range from $25-45 or so. I'm not sure how good ebay's prices are.
                The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                The hand claps make the song

Comment

Gears of War will be roughly €69.90 here when it comes out on the 17th.

whats that in buckaroonies? 88usd?

not that it really is gonna prohibit my getting the game, cause ive been waiting for it for quite some time.
                  Displaced> I get pussy every day
                  Displaced> I'm rich
                  Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                  Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                  Thors> prolly
                  Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

It's roughly $59.99 for the game, $69.99 for the 'special edition' with the tin box and stuff.
                    DELETED

Comment

360 is sick, i'm probably gonna stand to make double my money off a ps3 though. I sold about 10 HDD Drives today for the 360 which is going at an amazing price of $199, that is when you look at the cost of HD DVD Players. The HDD Expandable Drive also includes King Kong, which isn't great but at least they give you something to watch. This is how I'm looking at the systems.

ps3 - sell it make tons of money off nerds, hope the thing blows up when he gives me over a grand for it.
                      360 - I'd like one in the future.
                      Wii - I really want one, I was able to play with the controller and find that for the money it's a great system that will entertain me. I also think Nintendo manned up by staying out of this bitch fight between Sony and Microsoft, we don't want to buy two different HD Movie Brands. The Nintendo Rep told me that they may look at getting into HD within the next year.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Gears of War is currently the sickest game on the 360, PS3 can't hold a fart to the wind against this game.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I'm planning on picking up that HD DVD Drive soon, I especially want that remote control that comes with it $$.
                          DELETED

Comment

This amazing game is only $3.99
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIVw6p9lCgg
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Solid Snake wishes he could do that. I think they reviewed those games in the latest EGM Mag, lol. No score, but they said it was 'interesting'.
                              DELETED

Comment

Forgive me for this stupid question, but the only game i played for the last 5 years is subspace/ continuum.

So the wii and the 360 are already out on the market for a year.
                                but sony, with its playstation 3, has just been released (right??).
                                but they announced it over a year ago, if i remember correctly.

The question: Is the PS3 a few steps ahead of wii & 360 or just very late in it's release?

Comment

Working...
                                X