I just chilled outside a Target for 11 hours--Wii wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just chilled outside a Target for 11 hours--Wii wii

My buddy had to work the night shift so I sat outside a Target store for him with another one of my friends, who was also getting a Wii. It was cold as balls, we were there for 11 hours (9pm-8am) but they both got Wii's. For waiting outside for him, I got a free breakfast and I'm about to play Red Steel

Fuck the Wii is slick as hell.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

CROSS POST:

the EB GAMES is STILL sold out of 360s, so I asked how many Wiis they presold and they said all but one (!) but that they weren't selling that presale and that if i was the first person in line I could get it.

So last night/tonight was homecoming and i got drunk and I forgot to go and now there is someone sitting tehre.

FUCK.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Let me know how the movement is on it, it didn't look too smooth.

Comment

came out right on my birthday. haha i want one
        LA

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
          AWESOME G. PM me your address so I can send you one. I definitely won't post it on some internet forums and have everyone send you tons of empty envelopes. Definitely.
          1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
          1: oar> yeah
          1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
          1: hed> and after dinner
          1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
          7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
          3: Nimesh> my sis does
          3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

hm

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
            Happy birthday! PS3 came out on my bday.. FUCK PS3 though =D

Comment

Lol, I have thought about doing this before. Was it any fun, LB?

Comment

Originally posted by IKM View Post
                AWESOME G. PM me your address so I can send you one. I definitely won't post it on some internet forums and have everyone send you tons of empty envelopes. Definitely.
                dirty dirty liar, shh

Comment

I only had to wait three hours, but it was pretty much the least fun thing ever.
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

omg i camped out too..13 hours i went yestarday 8pm omg so fun, we had some mario kart games, i almost owned them . fun it was a first too lol

Wii is awesome, and the controllers really do work. REVOLUTION IS HERE lol.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                      My buddy had to work the night shift so I sat outside a Target store for him with another one of my friends, who was also getting a Wii. It was cold as balls, we were there for 11 hours (9pm-8am) but they both got Wii's. For waiting outside for him, I got a free breakfast and I'm about to play Red Steel

Fuck the Wii is slick as hell.
                      Blockbuster had some, there wasn't even lines. Red Steel is a tiny bit choppy in my opinion but it's a fun game none the less.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Sorry for the long wait but when I got home I passed out for a good 6 hours.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9148/wiirf6.jpg

Wii sports is amazing, to box you literally have to move your hands around to block and punch and all that jazz.

Golf, Tennis, bowling- all were amazing and had spot on controls. The Wii Sports is an awesome compliment to the system in the fact that it helps you get used to using the nun-chucks, shows you what the system can do, and is fun as hell all at the same time.

Red Steel will definitely take some time to get used to, but it looks awesome so far. I loved being able to zoom, and the precision you can get is beyond belief. To begin a new game or play multi player, you have to drag the specific icon to a certain movie billboard- it sounds alot less cooler than it is. There are just so many different small things concerning the wii that add up and make it awesome.

BTW Twilight Princess is insane, and so far lived up to the hype. Was a little slow in the beginning, but it's leet.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3217/lbboxingfj1.jpg
                        Last edited by Liquid Blue; 11-20-2006, 12:26 AM.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

haha looks like your having fun

more about zelda!
                          Reinstate Sarien
                          ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Are Gamecube controllers still compatible with Wii?

Comment

I waited with my friend at 4:30am in front of a futureshop for the wii. 3 cigarettes, 2 tim hortons breakfast sandwiches, and a coffee later, they were giving away tickets for the 56 they had in store. we were number 55, and happy as fuck (didn't want to be out there for 6 hours and get nothing).

I agree with LB, Wii sports is fantastic! My friend got an extra controller, but not an extra nun-chuck, so we didn't play the boxing as much, but tennis, bowling, baseball, and golf was loads of fun.

We got Zelda too, but I have never played a Zelda game before, and he's enjoying it a lot, but I'm still figuring stuff out (we didn't know we had to reel with the nun-chuck to catch fish)

Definitely a very exciting console
                              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                              X