Xbox 360 Wednesday: Entertainment Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Wednesday: Entertainment Day

Yeah, I pretty much stole my last title, but it pretty much tells you what's going on. On November 22, 2006, a wide variety of new media outlets will be joining Xbox 360 in a mission to provide a total entertainment experience in the comfort and convenience of your home console. (I should really work for this company..)

If you have Xbox 360 Live, and are on it, you should already know about it, since they've been pushing the shit outta it. If not, here's a brief overview...

The Xbox 360 currently provides movie/TV trailers, some behind the scenes footage, game trailers, other TV spots or commercials, and some gamer-created videos like "Red vs Blue" and "IGN.com" Interviews. Coming this Wednesday, companies like CBS, WB, Paramount, MTV, and UFC are teaming up with Microsoft to provide their Movie and TV libraries for rental or sale on your Xbox 360 to download and watch in SD or HDTV formats.

So, for those who love their 360, and wish to watch the latest Mission Impossible, or something older, you can. It'll stream the movie and after a couple of minutes you can watch your program while it downloads (just like on the internet). And when you're done, the rental will die off (I believe rentals are 48 hours) or if you purchased it, it'll save on your HDD. But, as we all know the Xbox HDD is only 20 gb. So, instead of wasting your precious space, you can delete your movies and then re-download them for Free whenever you wanna watch them again. All of your previous purchases are saved to your Xbox 360 GamerTag so re-purchasing is simple.
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 11-19-2006, 05:20 PM.
    DELETED

hm

That's got to be worthy of:

Comment

the idea of getting proper hd movies is appealing.

i.e. if they actually are 1080i/1080p quality with proper 5.1/6.1/7.1 audio, and depending on price it might be something worth investing in.

that and a removable usb hd to store movies on.
      Displaced> I get pussy every day
      Displaced> I'm rich
      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
      Thors> prolly
      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

When it begins I'll give a full review, including trying to find ways to save the movies onto an external HDD or so.
        DELETED

Comment

Keep us posted Dameon.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

*Lightbulb goes off over head*

In fact, I'll go look right now. I'm gonna see if I can move the movies I have on my 360 right now to my PC HDD and I'll go from there. Right now I have a ton of game trailers on my 360, so that's a good start.
            DELETED

Comment

Yeah, that's a negative. You can only transfer (copy/Move) files between your "mobile memory card" and "hard drive"
              DELETED

Comment

iirc there is a mmc - usb adaptor shit you can buy online, that might work...

once i get my shit sorted ill start looking at it too, but thats gonna take a while.
                Displaced> I get pussy every day
                Displaced> I'm rich
                Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                Thors> prolly
                Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Working...
                X