No announcement yet.

Today on SSCU Drama Wars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I saw that too, oh well it add's a twist to it. Makes everyone able to have the chance to play! :P
    C 1:Kthx> Geetar youve been gone soo long Izor lost his virginity...

C 1:ThreeSix> ROFLLMAOROFLCOPTERLOLLERSKATZ

C 1:Coyote> wowow LOLOLOL ive been gone that long?? Izor was she not-blind/legal/willing? Or did you date rape her?

1:Kthx> Izor Izor Izor, can't you see, sometimes your virginity just seems to amuse me, and I just love your virgin ways, I guess thats why your Dueling while I get laid.

1:RaCka> Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Comment

ACCORDING TO NETHILA IT WAS IKRIT HACKING THE ZONE, HE TOLD ME, STRAIGHT FROM NETHILA'S MOUTH OMFG THIS ZONE IS GOING CRAZY!!!

And Sarien, you are like a Hall Monitor that got caught selling passes for a quarter and lost his sash, give it up already.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Shimon View Post
        Well I saw that too, oh well it add's a twist to it. Makes everyone able to have the chance to play! :P
        And spams the |#|_|(|< out of the TW alias checking chat while doing so. :fear:

I'm not going to do anything that will fuck up systems but I will piss PL off as much as I can for him getting me kicked out of TWDev leadership.
        Ban Ikrit

Comment

Moving to useless trash

Comment

Ikrit's out of twdev leadership?

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
              Ikrit's out of twdev leadership?
              Yes, PL is a dick.
              Ban Ikrit

Comment

Simple words from a simple mind:

Without homosexual men the world would be a better place.

P.S. Lesbians are hot.
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

My name's Melufa and I approve this hilarious degeneration of Trench Wars. Ye soft pipes, play on.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

THIS JUST IN FROM SSCU DRAMA WARS:

While I tally the pm's from the last contest, I'll start another. Whoever pisses Pure_Luck off the most over the next day gets a spot in all 3 guaranteed!!!! -TWEL Staff
                    Ignore previous zoner -TW Staff
                    (Slutty)>lol say something else I forgot, ?go duel to play!!! -Ikrit (so people don't have to ask) -TWEL Staff
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Pure_luck and Nethila have done nothing wrong. It is Ikrit who is really overdoing things.....
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                        Pure_luck and Nethila have done nothing wrong. It is Ikrit who is really overdoing things.....
                        Banning me for requesting that duelbot be spawned is nothing wrong?! This is all I have to combat them on anything, PL started this shitstorm by throwing a shit ban at me.
                        Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
                          Banning me for requesting that duelbot be spawned is nothing wrong?! This is all I have to combat them on anything, PL started this shitstorm by throwing a shit ban at me.
                          No you started this shitstorm by fucking with the logs and stuff on the twd website. All you had to do if you wanted "Now, I can choose what I want to do and when I want to do it, no one bothering me." was say I quit staff. Not start all this stuff man. You just need to grow up and get on with life. If you keep making stuff worse there are gonna be more consequences.
                          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                            No you started this shitstorm by fucking with the logs and stuff on the twd website. All you had to do if you wanted "Now, I can choose what I want to do and when I want to do it, no one bothering me." was say I quit staff. Not start all this stuff man. You just need to grow up and get on with life. If you keep making stuff worse there are gonna be more consequences.
                            The shit had stopped flying until the ban. And now that PL has kicked it into high gear by staging a coup to knock me out of power in TWDev and TWEL.
                            Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
                              The shit had stopped flying until the ban. And now that PL has kicked it into high gear by staging a coup to knock me out of power in TWDev and TWEL.
                              Man you should be kicked outta TWDeV and TWEL. Your just shitstirring right now. Youve been doing little things to try to piss people off and get away with it. I really have never had a problem with you Ikrit you are just acting quite immature right now.

Comment

You had two choices;

a) take the higher road and be mature. Prove that you were a good staff member and that everything that is happening to you is undeserved. Refrain from making childish posts on the forums and choose not to threaten people and abuse your bot access. Show that you are the mature one.

b) be a childish brat and show your true colors. Threaten staff with hacking the bots and screwing things up. Fuck with the bots and abuse your powers, knowing full well what the consequences will be. Make everyone know what kind of jackass you truly are.

I think you chose the wrong option.
                                sdg

Comment

Working...
                                X