• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Every single staffer is like me now.
    But of course!

Comment

I was talking about arguing with other staffers and players. Not quality of hosting, creativity, and socially, where I excel much higher in.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Well Well Well what can I really say, Staff is at an all time low right now in my eyes, look at how disgraceful it is. On the forums, in the game, everywhere it is staff vs staff, and pretty soon it will get to the point where nobody even wants to be staff when you have to deal with this kind of shit. I love the leadership and expertise that is being exhibited right now. Pure_Luck, do your job and take care of the trash on staff, Kim do your job and tell your staffers to stfu, jesus, is it really that hard. Every single staffer is like me now, and it was only ok when there were only a few of us corrupted ones.
        hooray gross generalizations!
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Well obviously not every staffer is acting like an ass right now, just the majority, pardon me.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Only Ikrit.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Useless Crap

Comment

Yes only Ikrit.

"he did it"
                "no he did it"
                "he did it"
                "no he did it"

Seriously, stop acting like a kid, Dean. There have been fuck ups on every side.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Huh? I only answered your question. Stop your accusations.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                    Huh? I only answered your question. Stop your accusations.
                    I haven't seen Kthx ask a question in his last 3 posts.
                    Ban Ikrit

Comment

Every single staffer is like me now, and it was only ok when there were only a few of us corrupted ones.

I'm the corruptest, i'm only leaving for fear of someone catching on that i'm oh so corrupt.

On the next round of unfounded accusations. Pure_Luck is a Chick and Kim isnt? WOAH! Aquatiq was caught with Acumo in ?go #prom. Falk was caught alone later that night also in go #prom.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
                        I haven't seen Kthx ask a question in his last 3 posts.
                        *in response to his bold statement.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.
                        . â–²
                        ▲ ▲

Comment

Bold I like the sound of that, it makes it seem like it is a strong point, thanks Kimples
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Well obviously not every staffer is acting like an ass right now, just the majority, pardon me.
                            the majority? do you have any idea what you are talking about?
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                              the majority? do you have any idea what you are talking about?
                              Thanks pascone, that whittles it down to "many staffers are acting like asses right now".

Comment

yes
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X