Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

driving is shit

Comment

Yeah I hate it, I don't even need the license as I live in central London. There's so much to remember when you're learning that you get headaches trying to remember the proper procedures for everything once and eventuality gets thrown your way. I'm sure once you've passed and you can fuck your mirrors its good fun, but I won't know as in London for the foreseeable future so haven't bothered with a car. That's probably why I passed, I didn't give a fuck when I had the test as it wasn't my idea to take it, so I wasn't nervous at all
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Driving is easy, and I like it.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

On my driving test I didn't feel nervous but I had the uncontrollable shakes so my foot was just shaking madly on the clutch, and I started laughing because I genuinely felt fine in my head but my body was clearly feeling otherwise. It was also middle of summer at 3pm and I was sweating profusely.

I thought my body had made me fail but when the bloke said I passed with 1 minor I was laughing. When my isntructor got in to drive me home he was just like ahhhh lad how fuckin wet is this seat? Did you piss yourself?

Comment

I can tie a tie, and I can tie it good.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Comment

Quitting cold turkey from 3 packs a day is nearly impossible, and I don't think you should try to expect that you can do that. Obviously smoking is bad, but whatever. Quitting on the spot like that is just probably doing you more psychological problems than anything else. Just slowly cut down.

You wouldn't expect to have free eating license just because you ran on a treadmill once. You will still be fat.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

er
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                    I can tie a tie, and I can tie it good.
                    My bow-ties's are awesome.
                    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

lets be motherfucking honest as one drunk man ti naother you love to smoke a cig when you'te drunk it feels so find it;s like red red wine! i cant msoke a cig or a cigar till new years i promised the girlfriend but im ognna smoke a mad cuban on new years and get cokmpletly fuckign plasteredddddddddddd

werd

yhope everythigns good with you jerome, 3 packs is excessive to sday th least but you're a cool cat you'll get things sorted out.

lotsa love. ryan
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

switch to mary jane, unless you roll with tobacco, just extra temptation then.

good luck
                        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

most ppl smoke cuz they dont know what to do with their hands, sounds like same thing for you lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                            Yeah I hate it, I don't even need the license as I live in central London. There's so much to remember when you're learning that you get headaches trying to remember the proper procedures for everything once and eventuality gets thrown your way. I'm sure once you've passed and you can fuck your mirrors its good fun, but I won't know as in London for the foreseeable future so haven't bothered with a car. That's probably why I passed, I didn't give a fuck when I had the test as it wasn't my idea to take it, so I wasn't nervous at all
                            lol LMAO passing a driving test is 100% common sense, if u need to study for that shit you obviously dont need to be given a liscense

when i was 16 my drivers ed test was 400 questions and i didnt miss ONE at all..

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                              lol LMAO passing a driving test is 100% common sense, if u need to study for that shit you obviously dont need to be given a liscense

when i was 16 my drivers ed test was 400 questions and i didnt miss ONE at all..
                              because you're the poster boy for common sense
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post

The driver's ed test and the driving test at the DMV are different.

Comment

Working...
                                X