No announcement yet.

Moral Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This story took a turn for the funny, as the couple is split and the chick is with the other dude.

Fuck that noise, slut.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

DTF spots love from a mile away!
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
        This story took a turn for the funny, as the couple is split and the chick is with the other dude.

Fuck that noise, slut.
        Welcome to High School.

Part of the reason I'm glad I went to an all boys school.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'm glad I went to public high school, can't substitute anything for seeing all the highschool titties. Even better if you manage to stay away from the chicks that consistently end up around or in drama.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

The spiteful part of me looooves sluts like that, because they always wind up choosing the wrong guy, for whatever reason. Many a time have I even helped drive the point home (girl cheats, dumps, gets with new guy, finds out he just wanted a bit of forbidden fruit, gets dumped, i swoop in on rebound, dump her again after a long, self-righteous speech about her being a tramp)

i'm not a misogynist, there are awesome women but an equal amount (if not more) women who just need a good lesson in sitting the fuck down. they coast on their good looks and it's up to cap'n jerome to whip out his kryptonite cock.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post

Fuck that noise, slut.
              well thats sucks, but atleast you saved your friend from more emotional pain and it sounds like she was v.likely to cheat on him anyway. are things all right between you and him tho?
              Reinstate Sarien
              ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Brutally murder them all.
                And then reflect.

Comment

You are making assumptions. Making assumptions about what other people think and about their motivations is exactly why people fuck up. If you are a drama queen, then go insert yourself into the middle of it all and ask them both what they are doing. Otherwise, mind your own business and stay out of other people's business.
                  Now if one of them asks you for your opinion, then that is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                    You are making assumptions. Making assumptions about what other people think and about their motivations is exactly why people fuck up. If you are a drama queen, then go insert yourself into the middle of it all and ask them both what they are doing. Otherwise, mind your own business and stay out of other people's business.
                    They were together for a year and a half, and she's cheated before. I wouldn't continue to date a chick that's cheated on me, but if I was still dating her and DTF or any of my buddies saw her cuddling with some other guy, hell yes I would want him to come to me and tell me. It's what friends do.

If they'd been going out for a month and she hadn't cheated on him, I could see your point. Not in this situation.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                      Wisdom posts with an alias

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                        They were together for a year and a half, and she's cheated before. I wouldn't continue to date a chick that's cheated on me, but if I was still dating her and DTF or any of my buddies saw her cuddling with some other guy, hell yes I would want him to come to me and tell me. It's what friends do.

If they'd been going out for a month and she hadn't cheated on him, I could see your point. Not in this situation.
                        Respectfully disagree. Time/duration is not the issue, the issue is the assumptions. What proof does he have about this woman that she 'cheated before'? Hearsay? Anything short of first-hand knowledge is nothing but third-party rumors.

If it is common knowledge that she has cheated before then wouldn't his friend already know this about her? Would he not already made the risk assessment and decided he was willing to go for it?

And what does 'getting kind of close' and 'cuddling' mean? What if there was some bad news and what looked like cuddling was actually a person offering comfort? Either way, his friend is certainly going to ask detailed questions about what was seen.

To say anything to his friend, DoThe Fandango would have to assume that she has cheated before, and assume that he knew exactly what these two were doing that night, and then leap to the conclusion that cheating was taking place or imminent.

Comment

Working...
                        X