No announcement yet.

Quitting Smoking......???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you might be taking his idea a little too seriously. a smidge.

Comment

Sorry, I hadn't had a cig all day.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

maybe ill just start chewing tobacco =/

Hehe Conc.... I think you need to also remember that the people who condone this non-smoking bullshit[why? because kids at home who's parents smoke have ZERO protection against second-hand smoke], are probably the ones who have lost someone important to them *because of ciggarettes*...

On a different note, I can't imagine how I can continue this non-smoking lifestyle. The first two times I quit like this I started smoking again for one very specific reason. - I got fat! And it's starting to happen again damnit!! My waistline is growing larger than the Allied forces in the Gulf!@!#$ I think I will either just get fat, get a diet pill perscription, or get going on speed..... Or just start paying to kill myself again..
        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Re: maybe ill just start chewing tobacco =/

Originally posted by Material Girl
          Hehe Conc.... I think you need to also remember that the people who condone this non-smoking bullshit[why? because kids at home who's parents smoke have ZERO protection against second-hand smoke], are probably the ones who have lost someone important to them *because of ciggarettes*...

On a different note, I can't imagine how I can continue this non-smoking lifestyle. The first two times I quit like this I started smoking again for one very specific reason. - I got fat! And it's starting to happen again damnit!! My waistline is growing larger than the Allied forces in the Gulf!@!#$ I think I will either just get fat, get a diet pill perscription, or get going on speed..... Or just start paying to kill myself again..
          or... you can (OMG!) *giggle* exercise! or you can just continue killing yourself.
          The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
          -Dys

Comment

Yeah, I hear cancer can help you lose weight.

Btw, exercise doesn't really help you lose much weight. Cutting down on the calories does though.
            Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

brink

Um yeah,.. or I could just become a fat dyke since I intend never to trust another man anyway....
              The scary thing however, is that I have been cutting back on the calories... I eat raw fruit daily (well, and a few truffles\pastrys\bagels\cakes...), so I shouldn't be getting so fat so soon....
              Maybe Ditztrophy is right..... maybe it's time to get a gym membership. But that is what I hate.... going and running like a lamebrain on a treadmill(which is supposed to cause facial lines anyway), or going and making a fool of myself trying to lift weights..... *sigh* I could just go swimming in the mornings, but that would involve massive amounts of chlorine which isn't my cup of tea. Blah, I should let this thread go, but I just keep coming back for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiba
                i am down to two joints a day. i just bought a dime of weed that tastes like it has tobacco in it.
                you're smokin the bush kid. move on to grams and such.
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

niceness I just quit smoking too! I smoked for about 5 n' a half years. And haven't had a cigarette in 36 days! I used NicoDerm.. helps tons. Just stick that sucker on your wrist and you're all gravy.

Comment

Re: brink

or I could just become a fat dyke since I intend never to trust another man anyway....
                    What happened? Did someone break your heart?

But that is what I hate.... going and running like a lamebrain on a treadmill(which is supposed to cause facial lines anyway), or going and making a fool of myself trying to lift weights..... *sigh* I could just go swimming in the mornings, but that would involve massive amounts of chlorine which isn't my cup of tea.
                    You can work out with your favorite music on like I usually do, it makes working out so much more interesting.

Blah, I should let this thread go, but I just keep coming back for more.
                    Liez, you just want to talk to us (me and my puppies who also like to post on this forum), We shall the same bed at night, but they are just little naughty fury creatures who lick my hands all night

I think I will either just get fat, get a diet pill perscription, or get going on speed.....
                    Don't ... last time I quit speed (which was 2 years ago), I put on 5 kgs in 2 months time. I managed to loss 2 kgs in the next 12 months, but still ...
                    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Heheh...... I'm assuming that was a joke. Anyway, I've gained like 15 lbs. in one week so today I'm finally going to the gym. Apparently, I should be chewing gum to alleviate the 'oral-fixation' this withdrawl is causing me instead of constantly consuming chocolate bars... but it's sooo difficult to break free from this perpetual binge! Lord Lifting!!

TelCat were there any major war protests in Australia yesterday?

Comment

btw: fruits contain a lot of calories.
                        The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                        -Dys

Comment

OMGZ OMFFGZ

Comment

Comment

You eat a cig, that will make u realize how nasty it is, or just walk up and kiss an ashtray.
                              :yawn:

Comment

TelCat were there any major war protests in Australia yesterday?

Indeed ... the newspaper says there were more than 250,000 who marched Sydney yesterday. I wanted to go, but I slept in ... as usual
                                Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Working...
                                X