• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 4 warnings, all for leeching. Vet $

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
      Racist
      man i hate chocolate milk, it never does anything productive but rape, steal and play basketball
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

And listen to rap music
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

And waste good tax money by leeching all the welfare.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

oh shit...did I take it a bit too far?
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

It isn't chocolate milks fault, it just grew up in a bad part of town and his father chocolate syrup used to rape him, and his mom 2% used to beat him.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You're not talking about milk anymore are you?
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Well you have a cap that says HOMO on it stitched to you head and see how good of a life you have, Zeus. It ain't easy being Milk.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    It isn't chocolate milks fault, it just grew up in a bad part of town and his father chocolate syrup used to rape him, and his mom 2% used to beat him.
                    ROFL

<3

Comment

This thread makes me feel all warm and cozy inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X