X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trey Arrested!

Former Phish frontman charged after traffic stop
    12/15/2006 1:47 PM

Former Phish frontman Trey Anastasio faces charges after a traffic stop early Friday morning in Washington County.

Police said Anastasio, who lives in nearby Vermont, was pulled over in Whitehall at about 3:30 a.m. for failure to keep right.

Police said he had a suspended driver's license in New York and was allegedly found with an assortment of prescription medications prescribed for someone else including hydrocodone, Percocet and Xanax.

Anastasio was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and driving under the influence of drugs. He was issued court appearance tickets and released.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Yikes! That's a well-stocked medicine cabinet. Taste the rainbow.

Comment

I didn't read the article, but I hope he was arrested for writing the worst song in the history of songs. Has anyone else heard that song Gotta Jiboo or whatever? That shit is the fucking devil.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

mmm percocet
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Am I the only one that looked at the thread and thought it was about Trey Parker?
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Yay for pks!
            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
            i just wish it was longer
            Originally posted by Cops
            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

wait i thought that dude died

edit: blind melon nevermind

edit edit: all i can say is my life is pretty plain
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
              X