Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nickname View Post
    I loved the moment where All Along the Watchtower got played again, I didn't see that coming but it was an excellent moment.
    Oh yeah. I've loved the use of the song in the series.

Comment

• good lord. This show is ruining TV for me, cause nothing else compares.

Fucking Boomer ... fuck.

If Starbuck's dad was Daniel (#7), then would that make her a cylon child or half cylon like Hera?

Epic use of Bear McCreary's version of "All Along the Watchtower" again.

I dunno where this is going, but it's looking more and more like some shit is about to hit the fan... hard.

And is Roslin dead? Hera's disappearance killed her? or just royally fucked her?
      DELETED

Comment

• Here's a riddle for you all: How did Boomer and Ellen find the fleet in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
          And is Roslin dead? Hera's disappearance killed her? or just royally fucked her?
          I didn't get that impression.

Originally posted by Nycle
          Here's a riddle for you all: How did Boomer and Ellen find the fleet in the first place?
          Yeah, I was wondering that too. Going to have to go with Final Five Cylon Magic.

Comment

If Starbuck's dad was Daniel (#7), then would that make her a cylon child or half cylon like Hera?

Epic use of Bear McCreary's version of "All Along the Watchtower" again.

I dunno where this is going, but it's looking more and more like some shit is about to hit the fan... hard.

A single Daniel copy did exist. It could be that he was also put on Caprica by Cavil like the other final 5 but all other copies as far as we know died. If that's true and she is the daughter of #7 then she is half cylon and half human. The song might allude to it. It's cylon in origin, it makes her both sad and happy at the same time. Duality....

With Anders and Ellen having no information on Starbuck and Cavil hasn't allude or mentioned her at all it's possible her destiny has nothing to do with the cylons but might be as equally important, but more metaphysical.

Edit: About Boomer knowing where the Fleet is. They probably have some way of tracking them, the problem is they can always jump away if attacked directly. There can't be too many places for the fleet to go at this point either, they're looking for systems with high metal content and organics.
            Cavil's goal right now is to fix resurrection so if he did attack them he risks killing the Final 5 who are the only ones that can restart it. I was hoping for one big battle before the end but it doesn't look like the cylon goop can save Galactica much less return her to fighting form.
            Last edited by Kolar; 03-01-2009, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• I dunno when they did this (sometime last year, I take it, by the Upload date)
              They had some sort of BSG Concert event ... somewhere. I dunno the details at all, but I found a couple of these songs on YouTube.

"Spooky" by James Callis (Gaius Baltar) on Keyboards and Vocals
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw_CglUlCdY

"All Along the Watchtower" by Bear McCreary and his Brother
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZvQf9et8QQ
              DELETED

Comment

• more nude links DA, also next weekend get on Xboxlive
                1. You're reading my comment
                2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                5. You're checking it now.
                6. You're smiling.
                7. You're still reading my comment.
                8. You know all you have read is true.
                10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                11. You're checking it now.
                12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

"All Along the Watchtower" by Bear McCreary and his Brother
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZvQf9et8QQ
                  oh nice find! sweeeet

sigh only 3 left. there better be some major ship-to-ship pew pew in the end.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

• The finale episodes better be kickass. Tonight's episode was slow too, and I don't know if it got too much done in the way of advancing the plot.

Comment

• I thought it was a good episode again, and while I don't think it advanced the plot in obvious ways (OMG, CAVIL JUST BLEW UP THE BATTLESTAR) it did in less obvious ways (Anders is awake...sort of. Hera is now with Cavil, Boomer clearly feels for her, and is questioning her decisions. The Galactica is being stripped apart, etc etc.

I'm hoping for an awesome ending, but that Mututal Assured Destruction can't get out of my head. I strongly think a lot of people are about to die, including most of the main cast.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Like Adama said.... I think they're going out with style.
                        DELETED

Comment

• Still waiting for the big stuff to happen....

Comment

• Yea wtf, I was hoping they'd have TWO episodes for the big stuff.

Comment

• Well, the last episode is a double-episode, so in a way they do. But we still have to wait another week!

Comment

• Ah cool, was confused because this episode was called "Daybreak: part 1" and the next one is called "Daybreak: part 2"

Comment

Working...
                                X