Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica

Just watched the Fall Finale, wow, just wow.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Scale of 1-10 how good is this show? Cause, I was curious, but never got around.
    DELETED

Comment

Season 2: 9/10

Season 3 (this season) : 7/10

This season hasn't been nearly as good as last season, although the last episode was better than the previous filler episodes. At least we won't have to wait too long until the new episodes start up (Jan. 21st, 10pm). I hope it will be better, this season has really just been a big bag of "blah". Don't get me wrong, most of the blah episodes are 90% better than what you'll find in most shows on sci-fi, but they still aren't as good as season 2. The parts concerning Sharon or Baltar (or having the cylons as the main focus) were very good, but the parts concerning Lee and Starbuck just sucked. Starbucks a crazy bitch btw.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Season 1 I couldn't stand Baltar Number 6 Angle. I bought the Season, and still ffwd through them. They all seemed the same, and equally annoying.

Season 2 Was solid, entertaining, all the things a good tv show is.

Season 3 has been a little psotty I find. I did miss an episode, and part of a couple others, but there seems to be a lot of questions kinda just pushed to the back burner and ignored. Starbuck is a crazy bitch, but she always was, and with that kid thing, she has a right to be.

I can't stand Apollo. Kandyse McClure http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0565973/ is in my 'top 25 hottest babes ever' list, and the fact that he's cheating on her actually makes me mad in real life. Those eyes man, those eyes.

This past episode, standard season 2 goodness. Twist, Twist, Turn, Turn, who knows where were going to endup cliffhanger. POOF, to be continued. It's restoring my faith!

EDIT: Kandyse plays Lt. Anastasia Dualla (aka D)

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Oh fuuuck I haven't seen 310 yet. Phew, nothing has been spoiled for me.

Just to confirm, 311 is the finale? Or what.
          Last edited by Edify; 12-17-2006, 12:30 AM. Reason: oops
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

oh and for the record, I really liked 'The Passage' the episode before this one (the one with kat, who normally I don't like)

Comment

Yea D is hot.

Starbuck doesn't have a reason to be a bitch, I don't care how badly the thing with the kid fucked her up. Her husband is cool as shit and to cheat on him with the loser apollo is lame, as was their whole stint during the boxing episode.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                oh and for the record, I really liked 'The Passage' the episode before this one (the one with kat, who normally I don't like)
                The Passage was pretty well done. Season 3 is fine, some episodes have been good (like 4, the exodus). The whole thing between Apollo and Starbuck is just annoying now, either kill D or Anders and be done with it. The boxing episode had some good moments but it was a filler episode trying to be something else.

311 is the last episode until Sun Jan 21, 2007. If anyone wants to give BSG a try watch the mini series, there's torrents up for it or just rent it. There's a lot more to the series then what traditional science fiction centers on (technology and naked green aliens).
                Last edited by Kolar; 12-17-2006, 02:24 AM.

Comment

In my opinion there's never a dull episode. Obviously I realized that the boxing episode was just a non-plot-related ep. but they managed to not make it like crap.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Apollo used to be my favourite, and the character I could most identify with on the entire series, but man, cheating on D. Fuck you Jamie Bamber!

Comment

See the thing is early in season 2, I liked Starbuck, she seemed pretty cool. Even when she turned into an alcoholic, she wasn't too annoying- until her rivalry with Kat, or whatever that spanish chick's name is. By the end of it I liked Starbuck a little less and found the other chick to be outright annoying.

Passage is where they had to get through stat star cluster, correct? I didn't like the fact that they had to use raptors to guide the ships through in the way they did, why not just bolt the raptors to the civilian ships if they needed the raptor's guidance systems? Seemed like a far-fetched way to inspire drama at the loss of hundreds of people. The boxing episode was good when Adama was up there fighting chubby-lumpkins, but again the main focus of it was on Apollo and Starbuck, and their whole love story is stupid.

Baltar is consistently being awesome this season though, and I love the haunting classical music whenever they show what's going on in the Cylon ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                        Seemed like a far-fetched way to inspire drama at the loss of hundreds of people. The boxing episode was good when Adama was up there fighting chubby-lumpkins, but again the main focus of it was on Apollo and Starbuck, and their whole love story is stupid.

Baltar is consistently being awesome this season though, and I love the haunting classical music whenever they show what's going on in the Cylon ship.
                        My guess was they couldn't jump the civilian ships while doing something like that. When the Adriatic and the Carina were lost in the star cluster the population numbers only dropped by 20 by comparing episode 10 and 11. Where the civilians being transported on the Adriatic and the Carina? or were most of them taken to Galactica?

The boxing part with Adama was pretty good and the thing between him and the President is interesting. Baltar is one of the best characters right now, he was great in episode 11 (fall finale). It's great watching how fucking low he can go, I mean how worse can it get sitting at the Cylon dinner table listening to the bots talk about the complete destruction of your species?
                        Last edited by Kolar; 12-17-2006, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Bsg *Spoilers*

Wow, just wow.

wow.

Comment

Bull Shit Grades? Wrong thread? What?
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

explain yourself before i move this
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X