No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea that was a good one. I was kinda pissed they destroyed the Pegasus instead of Galactica. Galactica is a beat up piece of junk now.
    While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
    Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

sadly i missed that episode.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
        i question who acts like they were in Xena, hell, not even Xena does (go Lucy lawless!)

and Xena was, despite what you may think, a succesful show. I liked Caesar, I thought he was badass when I was 12!
        I liked Hercules more..
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Bahahaha I love the simpsons episode where Xena flies away with lisa and bart, and they say 'HEY, xena cant fly!', and she says 'I'm not xena, Im lucy lawless'.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            I liked Hercules more..
            I liked Calisto though, I did like Hercules too.

Caesar was in both

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

But it's not like your watching them because the acting is so good. I always used to "watch" shows like Xena, Hercules and Andromeda right after school just because i was to tired to do something else. I thought it was the same for everybody. Never realized people actually liked shows like that :P

Comment

It's not like I would go buy the series on dvd.. but I was like 14/15 when it was aired here and I always would have nothing to do before dinner and the couple of hours before dinner would be filled with Hercules, A-Team, Xena, those kind of shows so I always watched those.. were pretty fun.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

if they suddenly came back on the air, i'd still probably watch them. It's not like i'd follow what there timeslot is to see the new episodes, but it's like family guy or the simpsons, if it's on, it's generally better than anything else thats on.

Comment

Spoiler:

Snape Kills Dumbledore!
                    1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                    1: oar> yeah
                    1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                    1: hed> and after dinner
                    1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                    7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                    3: Nimesh> my sis does
                    3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                      if they suddenly came back on the air, i'd still probably watch them. It's not like i'd follow what there timeslot is to see the new episodes, but it's like family guy or the simpsons, if it's on, it's generally better than anything else thats on.
                      Your wish is my command ... www.tv-links.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                        But it's not like your watching them because the acting is so good. I always used to "watch" shows like Xena, Hercules and Andromeda right after school just because i was to tired to do something else. I thought it was the same for everybody. Never realized people actually liked shows like that :P
                        Difference between shows like Hercules/Xena and BSG centers more around how humanity acts and why people do the things they do, along with some more mature themes and subjects (child prostitution, execution style killings, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc). The previous two shows mentioned were really just mindless fantasy fights that appealed to certain demographics (Hercules- girls loved Kevin Sorbo without his shirt on, teenage boys loved the Xena/blonde slut pseudo lesbian relationship).
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

didn't starbuck reach for the eject lever

Comment

Originally posted by flibb View Post
                            didn't starbuck reach for the eject lever
                            Yes, though even if she ejected...wouldn't the pressure have crushed her?
                            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                            The hand claps make the song

Comment

not if she's jesus

think about THAT

I just blew your minds!

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient View Post
                                Your wish is my command ... www.tv-links.co.uk
                                immediatly started watching DS9

Comment

Working...
                                X