Another Pussy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Pussy Thread

There are many kinds of cat, which one do you have.

The loud purring cat

This is the best kind of cat, when you pet it, it purrs loudly and it makes me feel good inside to know that I am making the cat happy.

The crazy cat

Scary stuff here, the cat has finally been harassed for so long that it has a screw loose, this is the kind of cat that jumps out from behind walls and beds and tries to scratch at you, or that jumps up on you super fast and scares you.

The old cat

Content to just lay around because its getting old, this kind of cat is alright to have, it just gets annoying walking around him sleeping in the path of your floor, or always seeing him lounging about in sun spots.
    Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 04:48 AM. Reason: Pussy substituted by cat with 9 deaths.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Furry
    Cute and fuzzy, this kind feels good to stroke for hours on end, although sometimes it makes you sneeze.
    Last edited by Expunge; 12-18-2006, 09:05 PM.
    Expunge> I'M EMO!!!!!!!
    Dark_grim> are you crying and cutting your wrist right now?
    Expunge> >.> <.<
    Dark_grim> DIE EXPUNGE
    Dark_grim> DIE
    Expunge> lol
    Dark_grim> die!!! -stabs you-
    Dark_grim> -STABS HARDER-
    Expunge> LMAO!

2: Dark_grim> _/\o/ Expunge \o/\_

1:caco <ER>> sorry, sweettitties
    1:Expunge> LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Chao <ER>> I have a crush on left eye and I just host to impress her

Comment

In before closed cat
      No explanation required.
      Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 04:55 AM.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

The Hairless Cat
        This cat is nice without hair.. It doesnt leave hair everywhere. The downside to this cat is petting it may leave oils on your hand. But no worry, if you wash this cat once a week it'll be fine.
        Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 04:56 AM.
        Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

The Hungry cat

When this cat is ready to inhale something, its mouth starts drooling, you have to make sure that when the cat gets to this point you have to make sure to get something in it quickly.

The Black cat

The scariest of all pussies, if one crosses your path make sure to run.
          Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 04:57 AM.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The George W. Bush Cat

The type of cat that is always making the wrong decisions. Stay in or Pull out?
            Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
              The type of cat that is always making the wrong decisions. Stay in or Pull out?
              Wrong kind of pussy you idiot, we are talking about cats.. sick fuck, you should get banned.
              Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:00 AM.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The Man Cat

actually its an asshole. and Pummel is deathly afraid of it.
                Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:04 AM.

Comment

The Big Cat
                  This cat sits around and does nothing all day. Its so lazy yet when it gets up its spread is so wide from the fat.
                  Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:04 AM.
                  Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    The Black Cat

The scariest of all cats, if one crosses your path make sure to run.
                    rofl with the Richards avatar
                    Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Guys.. we are talking about cats here, please take your racist, sexist, and other offensive comments away from this legitmate post about everyones favorite animal, the cat.

BTW Killer Soldier, I used to have a big cat myself, it died recently, I sure do miss goddess.
                      Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:06 AM.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The Attention Seeking Cat
                        This cat just wants attention. It meows all the time until you pet it and won't leave you alone. When you go over to pet it, it runs away.
                        Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:07 AM.

Comment

The powerhungry cat

No matter how many times you push it off the couch the cat tries to get back up and get on your lap, eventually the cat tries to act non-chalantly about it and walks off but you know it still wants to sit on your lap.
                          Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:07 AM.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The Siamese Cat
                            This cat is usually very small. You may want to avoid this cat or else your skin may become irritated. In some parts of the world, the siamese cat is very popular.
                            Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:08 AM.

Comment

The bloody cat

If you have a cat that likes to go outside, then you know all about this cat, if the cat becomes bloody you might have to go to the store for it and pick up items to stop the blood from coming out. Make sure you either plug up the hole that is causing the bleeding, or atleast put a cover over it. Your cat might be a little irritable at this time, just tell your cat you love it and it will be ok in a few days.
                              Last edited by Rudy; 12-24-2006, 05:10 AM.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X