No announcement yet.

Another Pussy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy obviously doesn't have a pussy to play with, probably why he gets on here all pissed off all the time. Someone should hook him up with a nice white pussy so he can release some of his tension with it before getting online.
    Ban Ikrit

Comment

24 hours are up.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Give me pussy, or give me death!

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          Actually he does have some points because it's quite obvious ktnx is just reposting money's thread to bother forum staff. And there is a rule against reposting closed/deleted threads. It might not be a direct repost but you don't have to be a genius to figure out what ktnx is doing here.
          If this was truely the case, he'd close the thread and deal with Kthx alone, rather Rudy is targetting anyone who posted one of those pussy cat types, not just Kthx. If the rule of reposting a closed/deleted thread was violated, then only Kthx should be subject to harm, as well this thread should have been closed/deleted already, not continued open.
          May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

I don't have the time to waste today following through with my threat. I really didn't believe anyone would be so kind to do it anyway, since being a dingbat is more likely to win you E-friends than giving a toss that some 8yr old forum member is going to go ask his mother what kind of pussy she is (however unlikely it is that we have any registered members that young).
            He may already know how to say fuck in seven different languages, but save the sex education for his teachers or parents per favore.

I'm actually just disappointed, that even though I spend countless hours outside of my full time job just to help out in this shithole game, this is the kind of thanks I get when I ask you for a simple favour to show you can be civil.
            That's fine. Just don't expect any favours from me now either. I can save myself a whole lot of time by simply not giving a shit about your stupid help calls, your mid/IP problems for TWD, your cheater calls, the ban you think was unfair (Hi Killer Soldier!) or the ones you are caught under, and your pathetic forum soap operas. I'm replaceable like that.

Zerz, you know all about being mature. I'd ask you to show me how it's done but then I figure I'd just end up with infinite bursts in a base game. Oops!

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Last edited by Send; 04-23-2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Being a forum mod, banGer, twd op, twl whatever; making a ban threat on forums and then NOT following through when the time is up due to some lame "no time" excuse makes you look soft...like a big fluffy...cat...
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                  doesn't look like they want to play by the rules, oh noes time to ban! ^-^

Seriously, the fuckers are just going to undermine gain and again you if you don't back this shit up :fear:

ge-wha?!
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    I don't have the time to waste today following through with my threat. I really didn't believe anyone would be so kind to do it anyway, since being a dingbat is more likely to win you E-friends than giving a toss that some 8yr old forum member is going to go ask his mother what kind of pussy she is (however unlikely it is that we have any registered members that young).
                    He may already know how to say fuck in seven different languages, but save the sex education for his teachers or parents per favore.

I'm actually just disappointed, that even though I spend countless hours outside of my full time job just to help out in this shithole game, this is the kind of thanks I get when I ask you for a simple favour to show you can be civil.
                    That's fine. Just don't expect any favours from me now either. I can save myself a whole lot of time by simply not giving a shit about your stupid help calls, your mid/IP problems for TWD, your cheater calls, the ban you think was unfair (Hi Killer Soldier!) or the ones you are caught under, and your pathetic forum soap operas. I'm replaceable like that.

Zerz, you know all about being mature. I'd ask you to show me how it's done but then I figure I'd just end up with infinite bursts in a base game. Oops!
                    You defend your over-controlling manner on the fact that you (like most of us here) have other engagements and other events in real life?

Most of us here are full-time students or full-time workers with lives outside of a 2D spaceship forum, yet we manage to not be douche-bags (or is it pussys) when it comes to any sort of vulgar expression (it's still expression).
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Rudy, If you want recognition feel free to ask for it. I can come up with a thousand ways to praise you for the work you do.

But if you only speak up in these forums to play the grumpy totalitarian you will only get these responses from me.

Let me say once again that I think this thread is really immature, but it's in useless crap and since it doesn't really break any rule there is no harm done.
                      These people been around long before pure_luck became staff and have always been like this. So when these girls got themselves promoted swiftly to the highest regions of staff, they could've known what they were getting themselves into.
                      Did they expect us to change into dolls they could dress up and put on make-up just because upper staff does?

PS:
                      I know that my burst-party was quite immature on itself, but I did it because I needed to be more mature than wasting time on this game. I even talked with staff about what I was going to do, and why. The moment I did it there were moderators waiting in the arena to ban me, no one was harmed, I only killed 4 people, didn't win flagroom and was subbed out the moment I was banned.
                      That doesn't really compare to threatening to ban around 5 people for using the word 'pussy' when referring to cats.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                        You didn't ask us a simple favor, you demanded that we do something because you didn't like it. Just because you spend "countless hours" doing stuff for the game doesn't mean you get to tell us to change things you don't like when it isn't against the rule. Threatening to not look at our ban problems just shows how pathetic and biased you are in cases of bans. And, you aren't replaceable... PL would never replace you as long as you haven't stepped down and quit which you will never do because having control over everyone's ability to play the game fuels your narcissism.
                        Ban Ikrit

Comment

Wow, so Killer Soldier did actually think that ban was unfair? I thought he was just messing around for the sake of an argument.

Unbelievable.
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

5:TelCat> is masturbation a form of narcissism? you are basically making love to yourself

5:Ikrit> not if you're thinking about other people

5:Ikrit> you'd have to be thinking about yourself for it to be narcissistic

5:Ikrit> if Rudy thinks about himself while striking Jacklyn's pussy, that'd be narcissistic

Does Jacklyn even have a cat?
                            Last edited by T3l Ca7; 12-19-2006, 11:47 AM.
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              giving a toss that some 8yr old forum member is going to go ask his mother what kind of pussy she is (however unlikely it is that we have any registered members that young).
                              See, here's the thing. You may be a weirdo, but you're not stupid. You know that what you're saying here doesn't really make sense, but you're saying it anyway. Of course, I can't say with 100% certainty why this is, but I feel like the forums would be better if the admins actually could have some kind of discourse when one of you does something completely arbitrary. The way I see it now, DG does whatever she wants and you back her up no matter what it is.

I don't think 8-year old kids ever entered either of your minds when you took action on the initial thread, or threatened action on this thread. DG deleted that thread because it offended her. She didn't want guys talking about women that way on her forum. But you can't tell me that the things that have been said about gays ever since Xog came back aren't much harsher than what Money was saying about women. If my eight-year-old learned the word faggot, I'd be much more upset than if he learned the word pussy. I feel like most parents that aren't from Alabama would feel the same way.
                              Last edited by Facetious; 12-19-2006, 01:50 PM.
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

As long as your 8 old year (male) kid is named Thijs face.
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X