• Gay Bar!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67978568410735

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...04900836993178

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OWNED

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I have never been entertained or amused by anything you've ever posted, so I didn't bother clicking either of those links. However, I've decided to just assume they are videos of you having sex with your boyfriend and this is you finally admitting that you are gay.

Congratulations. It's about time.

Comment

Clay Aiken's Aiken for Men
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

is it just me that just thought bout gay BEAR when reading title?
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

That's a really good edit job. Like that video alot, lol.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
              I have never been entertained or amused by anything you've ever posted, so I didn't bother clicking either of those links. However, I've decided to just assume they are videos of you having sex with your boyfriend and this is you finally admitting that you are gay.

Congratulations. It's about time.
              I don't read his posts alot but when I glanced at yours I thought for a second he was coming out of the closet so I scrolled back up and looked at his post.

Disappointed, yet again
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                is it just me that just thought bout gay BEAR when reading title?
                no, i was hoping for a funny gay BEAR video/picture, realy

Comment

Hey, I haven't done anything that bad other than 'The Xog incident'.

Comment

Hey, I haven't done anything that bad other than 'The Xog incident'.
                    You still post
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                      You still post

=(

Comment

Working...
                      X