what's up with drunk people peeing on things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's up with drunk people peeing on things

So three nights ago we were all getting pretty messed up at my apartment and around 1:00, 1:30 we all pass out. Stafford (refer to the date in 1979 thread, he's the green-shirt dude) passes out on my couch, but at 2:23am I hear him get up (even when passed out I'm a light sleeper) and fumble around, feeling his way in the dark. He winds up in my room, walks around, I whisper "sup?"

He walks over to my bed, near ther lamp, unzips his fly and starts pissing on me. Needless to say I yell dude dude DUDE! He just zips his fly back up and goes back to the couch and passes out.

I was retelling this story at work and everyone had similar stories. Trash cans, floors, other unlocked apartments, closets, etc.

So why do people do it? Even when I'm hammered gone I still manage to aim for a toilet or a bush.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

i still haven't decided between piss or vomit as to which i think is worse. i share in your bewilderment though.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

vomit

Comment

My Freshman year, all of the guys on my dorm floor usually kept their doors open if they were just watching TV or reading or whatever. One night before spring midterms, I was doing a little reading when I hear "WHAT THE FUCK?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" screamed from down the hall. I run over to the door and look down the hallway to see one of my buddies thrown out into the hallway, stumbling, pants around his ankles. Thrown out after him, pillows, bedding, etc. The door slams shut.

Turns out, he had been out drinking earlier and had come home and did almost the exact same thing as what happened to you.

I wouldn't have thought it was so common if my roomate my Sophomore year didn't piss in my closet.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

because alcohol suppresses ADH so your kidneys fill up faster instead of reabsorbing some of the water back into your system
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
            because alcohol suppresses ADH so your kidneys fill up faster instead of reabsorbing some of the water back into your system
            so does caffine...but after 4 cokes i dont piss on jerome

Comment

couple of years back, with New Years, my brother and my step brother were both home. So my brother comes home at like 3 am from going out and he goes to bed (in the attic). So me and my stepbro go to bed, and I go take a piss in the toilet and I hear my brother coming down right, and he walks straight into the guest room where my stepbrother is sleeping. And suddenly my stepbrother comes out of the room all like wtf. And then my brother comes out of the room, goes back to the attic and back to sleep. Turns out he pissed all over my stepbrothers bag, with all his clothes and stuff.

He never remembered a thing. It was a good laugh for me though.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I pissed next to a friends bed once, glad it wasn't actully on him. Odd, I went to sleep and the next thing I remembered was me standing next to the bed and pissing.
                Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

hah...

well, one of the funniest/most expensive ones i know

guy in my fraternities freshmen year roommate was comin back from a party one night... walked to their neighbors room and opened his laptop lid pissed in it and closed it again. it was sitting on a chair so it was of pretty reasonable height

my freshmen year, i got drunked up real bad and had to call it an early night so i went back to the dorm at like 11 or 12 or something. passed out on the couch in the lobby for a while and i guess there were alot of people watching a movie down there. i got up later on walked to the front door and pissed on that. went back to the couch. later on im told i pissed on the foosball table too.

a roommate i had once got drunk and wet himself alot... he pissed on his girlfriend several times... the funniest time being twice in one night. another night we were playing bei rut and he was gettin a bit too drunk he was about to throw when he just fell backwards and pissed himself right there on the floor. another time me and a buncha guys (him included) took a spring break to san padre island. we all got shitfaced during the day then came back to rest a couple hours and go back out that night. he was shitfaced and sitting in a high-backed upholstered armchair... pissed himself in that chair. he woke up later, showered and cleaned himself up... we thought he was sobering up... he sat in one of hte chairs brought in form teh patio... just a white plastic job. a few of us (6 or 7) were sitting around discussing where wed go. noone was paying him any attention until we heard water splashing. he was pissing himself again and since those kinda chairs have a hole in the seat to drain them, thats exactly what it was doing.

there are more, but i have to go out to the floor

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                      jesus fuck, bill nye.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Pissed in the bath, and another time I pissed on the front door. =/

Comment

I once saw someone pissing on the outside of a front door, who then took his keys out, unlocked it and went inside.
                          2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
                          2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
                          2:puker> he
                          2:puker> maledonna
                          2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

My family went to Cancun last spring and they decided to let my brother who was 18 drink. I think it was the first night, but my brother got rather drunk. He shared a room with my dad and their beds were rather close. Middle of the night my brother starts to relieve himself between the beds. My dad had him clean it out of the carpet.
                            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                            The hand claps make the song

Comment

i was leaving the movie theatre (me and my friends got crunk: high and drunk for those who dont know) and well searching for our car in the parking lot, my friend behind me whips out his dick and starts peeing on the cars while hes walking.

ya...thank god no one saw...

i was at my cousin Payam's house in ATL, and my cousin Saeed is like totally knocked the fuck out, he had at least 15 shots of patron silver. and hes throwing up in the sink and then passes out on the floor. my cousin payam sleeps on the couch next to him just incase he does something else. and he did do something else, he got up hours later and payam is like what are doing, saeed mumbles i got to take a piss. payam points and says bathroom is right next to you, its in front of your face (he says it like 3 times and goes back to sleep, it was 4 or 5 in the morning by now) so saeed walks directly to the door of the bathroom, stops and goes toward the door to the garage, opens it up and starts peeing in his garage. I guess he felt that a garage was better to aim at then a toilet...

these were all past events
                              btw i like this new editting feature for the new forums
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X