X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Number 23"

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnMp5rW56J8

It's basically about people who become obsessed with a certain "code" and their psychological breakdowns. Reminded me of all the conspiracy theorists who insisted there were all these signs associated with 9/11. Jim Carrey's in it being serious. We'll see how that turns out.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Dude wow. I paused the video to get dinner at 23 seconds. Came back, had to pause again at 46 seconds. 46 divided by 2 is 23. I was also born in 1990, and 1990 - 1967 = 23. That's fucking freaky.

Comment

Omfg My Entire Name Is 28 Letters, And I Was 5 Years Old Once In My Life. And 28-5 = 23!

Comment

that looks tight. and pummel, please stop talking. You alone are making me not want to see this.

Comment

Pummel is making a point: don't see the movie.
          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

I dunno, might be interesting. I don't see myself going to theatres for this, maybe when it comes out on dvd I'll rent it.

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn V View Post
              Pummel is making a point: don't see the movie.
              Fuck you T0NE. You should be all over this like some analogy about something being all over something.

Edit: I've already seen this movie, except it was called Pi.
              Last edited by Riesen; 01-05-2007, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Pi was awesome, but even if they ripped it off, this has a pretty good cast and a big budget. Nevermind, that could just as easily work against it.

But the trailer looks interesting.

Comment

Some interesting 911 coincidence/conspiracy/miracles:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Hollywood_911.htm

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Who...d=97845&page=1

http://www.infowars.com/print/Sept11/911nylotto.htm

Comment

dude that's like a few movies out of thousands
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      dude that's like a few movies out of thousands
                      So when I find a thousand movies with 911 in it, then its worth mentioning? It certainly isn't groundbreaking stuff but it's a little interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                        So when I find a thousand movies with 911 in it, then its worth mentioning? It certainly isn't groundbreaking stuff but it's a little interesting.
                        Did you know that on July 4th, 1712, 11 slaves killed 9 while people?

11 slaves... 9 whites... 9... 11...

July 4th = independence day (like the movie omfg)

OMFG

THE SLAVES WERE TRYING TO KILL THE WHITES WHO WERE PLANNING THE HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO IN WHICH ONE DAY MASSIVE BUILDINGS THAT (TO QUOTE THE HEAD OF THE ILLUMINATI) WOULD "SCRAPE THE SKY" WOULD BE BROUGHT DOWN BY MAJESTIC FUTURISTIC FLYING MACHINES!!!

Coincidence: Walt Whitman published his now classic "Leaves of Grass" on July 4th, 1855. DID YOU KNOW: When you open a copy of this book, there is a page "9", as well as a page "11"... 9...11... OMFG W.W. WAS TRYING TO WARN US!!!

BUT LOOK: July 4th, 1970.. Casey Kasem began hosting America's Top 40! Yeah, more like Top 40...Stories of the WTC that were the first to fall in Casey Kasem's PLOT TO BLOW UP THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, THUS FINISHING HIS MASTER PLAN SET FORTH HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO BY THE SECRET ALLIANCE OF THOSE 9 WHITE DUDES AND THEIR ILLUMINATI DINOSAURS!!!

Fun Fact: Casey Kasem's real name is Kamal Amin Kasem, which is Arabic. Seeing as Osama Bin Laden is Arabic... COINCIDENCE?@?!#

Vatican, me and you are on to something. Time to email Alex Jones.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                          Did you know that on July 4th, 1712, 11 slaves killed 9 while people?

11 slaves... 9 whites... 9... 11...

July 4th = independence day (like the movie omfg)

OMFG

THE SLAVES WERE TRYING TO KILL THE WHITES WHO WERE PLANNING THE HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO IN WHICH ONE DAY MASSIVE BUILDINGS THAT (TO QUOTE THE HEAD OF THE ILLUMINATI) WOULD "SCRAPE THE SKY" WOULD BE BROUGHT DOWN BY MAJESTIC FUTURISTIC FLYING MACHINES!!!

Coincidence: Walt Whitman published his now classic "Leaves of Grass" on July 4th, 1855. DID YOU KNOW: When you open a copy of this book, there is a page "9", as well as a page "11"... 9...11... OMFG W.W. WAS TRYING TO WARN US!!!

BUT LOOK: July 4th, 1970.. Casey Kasem began hosting America's Top 40! Yeah, more like Top 40...Stories of the WTC that were the first to fall in Casey Kasem's PLOT TO BLOW UP THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, THUS FINISHING HIS MASTER PLAN SET FORTH HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO BY THE SECRET ALLIANCE OF THOSE 9 WHITE DUDES AND THEIR ILLUMINATI DINOSAURS!!!

Fun Fact: Casey Kasem's real name is Kamal Amin Kasem, which is Arabic. Seeing as Osama Bin Laden is Arabic... COINCIDENCE?@?!#

Vatican, me and you are on to something. Time to email Alex Jones.
                          Did you know that whenever someone comes out with weird number facts there is always someone ready with the jokes you are making? Pummel already made a couple in the beginning of this thread.

Comment

Seriously, pummel is not capable to make any joke at all...

Seriously
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Even more seriously, this movie looks horrible.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X