No announcement yet.

Free G H B !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was hardly a judgment call, especially for someone who just got off a lengthy ban.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Face, the judgement I was talking about was whether a picture posted was racist or not.

It had nothing to do with, at least so far in this thread, who may have posted it, or their banning or their previous bans, or whatever.

I hope you do keep these forums free from racism. As anyone with any sense would.

I would, however, in this instance, appreciate it if you or someone else could PM this picture to me. I guarantee that if it is clearly racist then I will happily say so.

Comment

FREE GHB :sadoldsmi
        9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

I am glad we can always turn to GoldenPlums in times of doubt.

Btw, it wasn't a "judgment call" as the picture had a racist caption underneath. The image itself though... warranted a ban IMO, but this one had a caption to eliminate any doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
            I am glad we can always turn to GoldenPlums in times of doubt.

Btw, it wasn't a "judgment call" as the picture had a racist caption underneath. The image itself though... warranted a ban IMO, but this one had a caption to eliminate any doubt.
            I'm glad you're glad.

Someone send it to me.

Comment

You should look at ban history, for instance, ktnx should be banned way faster for doing anything to break the rules then I, who's have never even gotten so much as a warning. Because when you get banned, it's for a reason and it's to show that you broke the rules, thus you should learn from it. If he makes a mistake again, he obviously didn't and should be banned again.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
                FREE GHB :sadoldsmi
                \o/ hey toasty
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

this sig is 6 months old yet it still works
                  this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                  (:3=

Comment

Working...
                  X