TW Forum Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Forum Fanfiction

So Jeenyus, PJ and I (hah that way if this topic fails it's the fault of you two and not mine), stumbled upon the great idea of tw forum fanfiction just a few minutes ago. It had something to do with Peej being a loser but that's common place so I'll just move on with the idea-

It can be a paragraph long, a random idea that someone might run with later on, or a few paragraphs long. Just make up some wacky short stories involving the forum-goers. Just have fun with it and try not to bring any "internet grudges" into the idea.

I repeat- "lol rudy and dg crashed on a bus and died" , is not acceptable. I don't care why you don't like someone, or who it is you don't like, but leave that for other threads. This is just for random stuff like Pearl Jam participating in the 4th annual Trench Wars Panty Raid while I watch Jeen take a shower, or Sub and Face fighting over the last beef burrito at a baseball game while Gran gets his wallet stolen from a jewish guy with a south bronx accent (thought I'd forget about that one, eh?!).

Have fun, and begin!
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

"Geekbot's Adventures and the Secret Destiny of Planet Trench Wars"

Geekbot spares a quick glance down at his clip to see how many bullets he has left, and immediately resumes his scanning of the surrounding fauna for movement. Empty. He thinks about throwing it away, and reconsiders. He might be able to fool someone if he catches them by surprise. No fooling the spiders though. And no use standing around and waiting for them to catch his scent. If only he had known that Planet Trench Wars was this dangerous, he never would have risked it. But the payoff was so good; he could almost bring himself to believe it was worth it.
    Last edited by Vatican Assassin; 01-11-2007, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Jason and Conc's adventure at the zoo

One day two surferlicious dudes named Jason and Conc (also known as Concalonc) were be-boppin it down to the local zoo. On the way their they saw some crazy white guy with a curly afro chasing a midget that had somehow stolen his bike. This guy seemed crazy because he was wearing a sailor's outfit and was shouting in latin.

"was that face in a sailor's outfit chasing a midget on a bike?" Jason asked, glancing over at Conc

"nah you know Face doesn't like to swim" he replied as they stepped up and paid for their tickets to the zoo.

While trying to decide between visiting the monkey area and flinging their own poo at the monkeys (that ought to show those self-righteous bastards) or going to the giraffe area and knockin back some kneecaps, a wily young fellow in bright red parachute pants slides his way towards them.

"Did you guys hear about the wild animal?"

"Who are you, crazy parachute pants man?"

"I am peej, vice captain of sparkle motion! You fellas know what's up with sparkle motion, right?"

"This fucker is crazy, Jason"

"You don't sound dedicated to sparkle motion"

"Buddy I put the sparkle in sparkle motion, now tell us what animal is on the loose so we can go fling some poo at monkeys"

Peej the Parachute man sighs with despair as he always does when talk shifts away from his beloved sparkle motion.

"This imported, endangered british alcoholic tribesman of the cubicle highlands has gotten out of his cage, thanks to a irresponsible handler and the powers of trident chewing gum. He's on the loose, high as a goose, here he comes, it's Zeus, Zeus Zeus!!"

to be continued~
      -----

Just woke up and that took all of 5 minutes, see people? Now to go find some breakfast.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Oh man I thought this was going to be a continuation thread where liquid blue takes the end my paragraph and leads into another adventure, boooo! Sparkle motion, donnie darko references rock on!

Comment

oh I can dig it

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          Geekbot spares a quick glance down at his clip to see how many bullets he has left, and immediately resumes his scanning of the surrounding fauna for movement. Empty. He thinks about throwing it away, and reconsiders. He might be able to fool someone if he catches them by surprise. No fooling the spiders though. And no use standing around and waiting for them to catch his scent. If only he had known that Planet Trench Wars was this dangerous, he never would have risked it. But the payoff was so good; he could almost bring himself to believe it was worth it.

Geekbot rushes through the under bush, cursing the bastard da1 for giving him the coordinates for this sweaty, claustrophobic, overgrown jungle planet. Regardless, it was too late to turn back now- the hidden treasures of troll king would be his one way or another!

Snap!

He comes to a complete halt at the sound of the twig breaking to his left. Geekbot stays completely still, save for his chest shuddering with each breath. Who was over there in that bush? What was over there in that bush? Slowly, he brings up his gun, aiming the sights square on the bush as the leaves are pushed to the side...

------

tag, you're it! continue~

Comment

and in some weird twist of fate, I spoke with a south bronx jew accent..."This is TERRIBLE!"
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Whilst zeus got off with Victoria Silvstedt
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
              X