All this religious talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this religious talk

has really gotten me thinking. I have trouble sleeping when I don't have answers to complex questions like how time began, and what existence holds for me after death.

Blueblaze, despite being heralded as a troll, has made so many relatable posts about his Lord and really satisified, in my analytical mind, many of the questions that I just haven't ever grasped the scientific answer to. Recently I've been going through a bit of some tough times, and I really feel like I'm all alone in this world.

I've had a rocky history with religion, my father died in an activist bombing of an abortion clinic when I was 9 years old. He didn't even work or have business there, he was leaving the bakery that was next door, and had to park in their lot. Since then I've never really cared for the religious, and seen them all as zealots pushing their propaganda.

I guess it was a comibination of dark times and the things you were saying really making sense, but I did some more research of my own, and after a few nights I gave my only christian friend a call (it was late but he understood) and we talked for about an hour about Jesus and his message. I have decided to go with him to church tomorrow (sunday) and there, with the help of a minister, I will officially accept Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord.

I just wanted to say, Blueblaze, thanks for the difference you've made in my life (and probably others) and I hope you will continue to minister through Trench Wars Forums.
    afksry

:wub: Praise the Lord!!! :wub:
    :wub: That's the best news that could come from here.
    I am so very very happy for ya!!

Comment

I can only agree with HeavenSent. I'm also very glad for you! I will pray for you that you will flourish in your relationship with God and in knowing Him and His Son. Reading the word of God, which is truly inspired by the Holy Spirit, is something worth spending much time in front of. Since God so many times speaks personally to you through the Bible.

<3 from your Brother in Christ!
      Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

but HOLY FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT SARCASM IS
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

If he's serious that's great... If he was just being sarcastic to fuel the flame of the blueblaze.. Then of course it does'nt apply. God knows our hearts. He's the One looking inside each one... if you're full of shit, that's a good way to keep Him out.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Last edited by Send; 04-23-2015, 12:32 AM.

Comment

You can now order your 'I found God on the Trench Wars Forums' and 'Trench Wars Saves!' teeshirts.
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

If he's tellin' the truth, that'll make 3 that I've seen from TW make a commitment or re-commit to the Lord. B)

Comment

lol. jesus.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                    has really gotten me thinking. I have trouble sleeping when I don't have answers to complex questions like how time began, and what existence holds for me after death.

Blueblaze, despite being heralded as a troll, has made so many relatable posts about his Lord and really satisified, in my analytical mind, many of the questions that I just haven't ever grasped the scientific answer to. Recently I've been going through a bit of some tough times, and I really feel like I'm all alone in this world.

I've had a rocky history with religion, my father died in an activist bombing of an abortion clinic when I was 9 years old. He didn't even work or have business there, he was leaving the bakery that was next door, and had to park in their lot. Since then I've never really cared for the religious, and seen them all as zealots pushing their propaganda.

I guess it was a comibination of dark times and the things you were saying really making sense, but I did some more research of my own, and after a few nights I gave my only christian friend a call (it was late but he understood) and we talked for about an hour about Jesus and his message. I have decided to go with him to church tomorrow (sunday) and there, with the help of a minister, I will officially accept Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord.

I just wanted to say, Blueblaze, thanks for the difference you've made in my life (and probably others) and I hope you will continue to minister through Trench Wars Forums.
                    Praise the Lord, the angels rejoice and my heart rejoices in the day you accept Jesus Christ. Through the power of the Holy Spirit we are regenerated from our dead old selves, and made alive through Jesus Christ.
                    Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

I urge you, to be made alive by the Holy Spirit. Never let your Theology depart from the Bible, as if you deny the truth of God's Word, you deny God. It is absolutely important to take the Bible as the literal Word of God, because they are, and He would be offended if any less. There are many who believe in Jesus, but whose lifestyles don't glorify God, but rather wish to serve God and man. The great debt that Christ paid, deserves are whole hearts, not just saying, I'll serve God once a week, and serve my flesh the rest of the week. You must;
                    Matthew 16:24-25 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

This is a hard thing for men to practice, in my own life, and in the lives of every Christian. The urge is simply to take the name of Jesus Christ and claim Christianity, but never change our hearts and our lives. The work of change, the work of sanctification -must- take place, otherwise you are death in Christ and no use to Him. Never, ever, deny the conviction of the Holy Spirit, and never ever, deny the Word of God. Be careful where you take your Theology, when you get into the details, every man has something to say, and there is a lot of "Christian" trash and filth which is normally easier accessable than the good solid gems. Never take your beliefs from a man who is apart from God, outside His will, and not believing in Jesus Christ with His whole heart, placing all His trust upon Him. Don't trust this world for beliefs, doesn't matter if you are a Ph. D. or not, as many of the theories and psychological claims are absolute mockings to what God has said. Alway trust in the Bible as it is worthy and accurate to guide the lives of those trust in Christ til eternity. When that last book was closed and finally written, ALL the problems man can have, and the solution to everyone of them were closed in this book. The book may be 2,000 years old, but this Bible is still alive and working in the hearts of many, and thankfully still has a grasp in my heart, despite sin. I finally urge you to live in the Word of God, the world seeks to destroy you, those who truly take up the name of Jesus Christ, professing Him Lord of all, and standing up for His Holy name, will be hated by the world. If the world hates you, then you've got a problem, because your not living as Jesus Christ lived, because the world hated Him, because He truly loved them and wanted to save them. If you truly love the world, and you really want to see the world come to Christ, and if you take up the name of Jesus Christ with a strong conviction, then the world -will- hate you. I know my writing is long, but there is much to say and much to learn, and this life is short. Take up the cross of Jesus, and never let it go, not in word, action, conduct, or deed. I'll cease not in prayer for you, may Christ be lifted up in your life.
                    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

they believe him hahah!

did you guys see Rocky Balboa? I thought it sucked some major ass, but I couldn't help but cheer for Rocky. Something about that guy.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

its ok guys

I'm the paladin of the forums now, I've come to save all the damned

Penetrate shall penetrate the depths of hell like a holy sword of aweosme
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                          has really gotten me thinking. I have trouble sleeping
                          Masturbate
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I've given a lot of thought about what it would be like for Jesus to molest me, lately.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                              I've given a lot of thought about what it would be like for Jesus to molest me, lately.
                              Disturbing

Comment

Working...
                              X