Sex Story Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    eating a girl out while she's havin' her period.
    oh, no way. I will however nail a chick on her period if i'm in a real bad way, you just go into the shower and do it, it's fine and all that, until you're done, and pull out, and are covered in blood. Thats beyond gross.

I'll also ask why she didn't give head? I recently got some head from perhaps the worst BJ giver on the planet. it was weird, and sloppy, and she had a tongue stud with a dice on it (instead of the ball) which was kinda sharp and painful, and I swear to you I could count which side was which (4 holes, 6 holes, etc)
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Goddamnit dude, share your fucking story.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
        I recently got some head from perhaps the worst BJ giver on the planet. it was weird, and sloppy

worst ever: drunk chick with braces

Comment

she gets really painful canker sores on the roof of her mouth/cheeks/under her tongue. hey, looking back on it it was probably not the best idea, i was high.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

but hey she coulda totally just like sucked on it for 3seconds to get er all wet. whatever though, you were high u two probably didnt think of it lol.
            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

OMG NICKNAME come ON!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                she gets really painful canker sores on the roof of her mouth/cheeks/under her tongue. hey, looking back on it it was probably not the best idea, i was high.
                Roof of her mouth? Oh god, you have to wonder where that came from (from how you said what you said, I'll assume not from your dick)... and you make out with her too? Uhoh!
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                  Roof of her mouth? Oh god, you have to wonder where that came from (from how you said what you said, I'll assume not from your dick)... and you make out with her too? Uhoh!
                  If she doesn't know how to give a good hand job then she doesn't strike me as a smart candidate for "common sense sex-wench 2007"

err Let the light into your hearts brothers, embrace one another with the devotion you would of your pet dog, or favorite video game~
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                    Goddamnit dude, share your fucking story.
                    I told it to two more people today, bringing the total to 4. No way I can go through it once more today...besides, apparently the story is still unfolding...i'l wait till it's all done with.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

damn you nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                        If she doesn't know how to give a good hand job then she doesn't strike me as a smart candidate for "common sense sex-wench 2007"
                        pretty sure it's not the hair piece, but just bein careful. we've fooled around after that... incident... and i'm not complaining. one way of saying it was that it improved. that whole incident i blame on weed, which is why i really haven't smoked since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
                          to jeen: why didnt she just suck ur dick for a bit to get it wet?
                          Or spit on her hands/your dick.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

yeah thatd work too. but lets be honest ud probably want her to suck it then spitting on it.
                            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

hi, my name's jeenyuss.

i may not have mentioned this yet, i'm pretty sure i haven't actually, but we were high.

yep, i haven't said it yet.

just throwin' it out there.

Comment

Don't mind them, they're just waiting for Nickname to post his story already

I see Vyk is reading the topic but hasn't posted one of his own yet :turned:
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X