Sex Story Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    i have a... painful memory that if i'm feeling comfortable enough i might share later on.
    if it's as bad as mine, i'll throw mine out there.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

NN, did you accidentally get your redwings

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
        nickname shemale... omg that rhymes!
        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
          NN, did you accidentally get your redwings
          I have no idea what the means, but if it means what I think it does, I fully admit to having had them for a few years.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Facetious:"I made a mistake in CLOSING the thread that LB posted, I should have left it open to allow people to discuss with me why I deleted the story. Also, I didn't have to delete the WHOLE story, maybe I should have just edited out the gross part and said "...the chick ends up being a dude - Facetious" but I didn't really think the story would have had any value at that point, so I just deleted the whole thing, and maybe I shouldn't have. For those things, I apologize. If you want to discuss things like that, I'm all ears. Still, this just is not the place to repost sex stories of random strangers."

Finally I read something before it got deleted! So annoying reading everyone's reactions and not being able to see/read what caused them. That was an awesome story LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
              It seems that you haven't read the good book, brother

As the paladin of TW it is my sacred duty to enlighten and guide the lost, the wretched. Never fear brother, as long as I am here to teach you and help you along the path to the light, you will not falter or succumb to hell and evil.

Fear me, but follow

Comment

This Is A Sex Story Thread

Take Your Debate About Internet Forum Power Elsewhere
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Why Wont It Let Me Type In Caps Wtf
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

The sex stories were over anyway.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I have no idea what the means, but if it means what I think it does, I fully admit to having had them for a few years.
                      eating a girl out while she's havin' her period.
                      probably not, but take one for the team n' go ahead with tellin it. at least you don't know anybody on this forum in real life.

anyway the night started with my girlfriend just finishing her sat's (in canada it's optional and she took them because she was planning on going to the states for school), so we decided to get high. we meet up with my other friend and he's got some weed so we get a can, crack a hole in it, n get goin. after a tiny bit of not really feelin it my girlfriend and i decide to go to the convenience store where my other friend works. on the way there, i realize that i am absolutely cooked and going to a convenience store for an hour or so is probably not a good idea because i'm going to end up buying way too much food. this was the case. after about an hour or so of eating candy and drinking slurpees we decide to go fool around in the backseat of her car. we pull over to a school parking lot (it was about midnight) which seemed to not be very active. we make out for a bit and hey, she decides to give me a handjob, she didn't have lotion or anything in her purse though.

40 minutes of painful pleasure later my dick isn't feeling so great i'm thinking that fooling around while absolutely cooked wasn't the best idea. i stop her for a sec, forty minutes of hand pumping and quite a few hoots was enough to get her pretty tired, and ask her if she's sure there isn't anything lotion-like. she says, no, pauses, OH WAIT! i've got hand sanitizer somewhere. i just wanted to get it over with so i say, great, get it. she gets it and starts going back at it.

this is where painful pleasure turned into excruciatingly painful FIRE emmanating from my cock. at first it was cool, then since my dick was already roughed up the alcohol in the hand sanitizer didn't help the cuts out too much. maybe i should've thought about that first. oh right, i was high. i ended up not finishing because, y'know, it hurt to even think of touching my dick. it burned for about 2 or 3 days later and even after that... it was pretty ugly.

ech.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

someone needs to have a wacky ass sex story that involves a baby panda, some tacos and 20 pounds of turkey bacon
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Not really embaressing, since it happened with my current girlfriend.

When I go out to get _Drunk_, I have a habbit of ordering 3 tequila shots, and a whiskey glass. I pour the tequila in the glass, and get a 1.2 cl shot of tequila. Needless to say, this fucks you up.
                          After getting drunk to the limit where you can't talk or walk anymore, my girl had enough and dragged me home. Still FUBAR when we hit the bed, I manige to say "I'm going to fuck untill your tits fall off", or something like that. After about 2 seconds of sex, I fall asleep, inside her, and I had my senior ALL in. She had problems getting me out.

I got a sad sex story regarding a threesome as well.
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

^ That happened to me too. It's not that bad, except that your gf is mad for a few days.

short one no details cuz i gtg.

Once I had a threesome and suddenly the boyfriend (who was my flatmate) of one of the girls enters the room. He asks if he can join and his gf said no.
                            Sex stopped there and I locked myself in the bathroom for 2 hours.
                            some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

along those lines. was shitfaced in college and a girl and i were messin around in my room on the couch. i got her shirt off and she got my weiner out and started fiddlin with it. i pretty much immediately passed out. weiner out and probably still a hand on her boobies. she kindly put me away and slept there on the couch with me.

on a side note: she just got engaged to another guy that was in my fraternity. congrats to her

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

to jeen: why didnt she just suck ur dick for a bit to get it wet?
                                the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X