Facial Hair Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facial Hair Thread

Too many shitty threads, lets see what we can do to change that.

Gentlemen and really really ugly women, do you rock any facial hair? I ask not just currently, but predominantly. What do you sport, and why? How long do you keep things the same before you get bored?

For me, I've had facial hair since I was able to grow it. My chin hasn't been bare since 2002. I switch between just the chin, goatee and full beard/thin beard (full beard is full cheeks, thin is just the line, I always shave under my jaw, I hate that part.)
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Smooth like a babies bottom.

Comment

Can't stand it, even if I just have a goatee, i'll almost always be rocking stubble.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Oh, scratch that.

Detachable mustache.

I WIN

Comment

I always have it, just depends. In the last month I've had sideburns (cause I shaved my head... it's required)

now the burns have grown into chops, wolverine style.

i also rocked the goatee but not so much anymore... as a joke, I shaved my chin and rocked the Fu Manchu/handlebar mustache, but I shaved that off as well.

Then:

Now:
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

fu man chu is the ugliest facial hair ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
              fu man chu is the ugliest facial hair ever.
              which is why i shaved it. :P

it was a joke, I was wearing a maylene + the sons of disaster shirt and some work boots, so my friend was like "might as well get the handlebars, bro" and i was bored, so...
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

You need new glasses :grin:
                1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                1: oar> yeah
                1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                1: hed> and after dinner
                1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                3: Nimesh> my sis does
                3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

even as a joke, i could never rock the fu man chu.

I did however rock the Worf from Star Trek side moustache dealy for 15 minutes.

Comment

I'm not really big on the whole beard thing, and definitely not JUST a moustache. I like just having stubble, so I let it grow until it gets so thick that it turns into a beard, and then shave it with my electric razor, which isnt that close, so it always grows back quick and you can always see it.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      I'm not really big on the whole beard thing, and definitely not JUST a moustache. I like just having stubble, so I let it grow until it gets so thick that it turns into a beard, and then shave it with my electric razor, which isnt that close, so it always grows back quick and you can always see it.
                      no-one cares how a homosexual manages his facial hair
                      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                      1:Cower> Sword
                      1:Kthx> ok
                      1:Cower> Axe
                      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                      1:Cower> ?
                      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Ward I didn't see you discussing your facial hair management in this thread so I don't know why you brought that up
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Sideburns

Comment

My facial hair is weird.

It actually grows as a goatee, no sideburns, or nothing on the sides.
                            The goatee I grow is naturally trimmed, and it grows fast.

I always keep around 6-7mm, I feel naked without, but sometimes the bottom has grown to be somewhere around 10cm. And the mustache around 3cm (I sometimes only trim the mustache).

Kinda dark picture, you can't really tell the length from that tho, since my beard is kinda curly.
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                              Ward I didn't see you discussing your facial hair management in this thread so I don't know why you brought that up
                              I usually do a clean shave or a lineup
                              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                              1:Cower> Sword
                              1:Kthx> ok
                              1:Cower> Axe
                              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                              1:Cower> ?
                              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Working...
                              X