X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy VII and how it corrupted Germany

"Germany's Latest Killer Game: Final Fantasy VII"

http://kotaku.com/gaming/germany/ger...vii-229049.php

Two 17 year old boys were arrested for murder this past weekend in the small German village of Tessin, after invading a couple's home and stabbing them both to death. The police caught up with them after they had kidnapped a 15 year old female friend, bound and gagged her, and then held a knife at her throat for an hour before giving themselves up. The murderers' names? Reno and Sephiroth.

At least that's what Torben B. and Felix D. called themselves as they carried out the grisly crimes, and when the police seized their computer they discovered a copy of Final Fantasy VII installed. You probably know the rest here. In Germany, Final Fantasy VII is now being labeled as a "Killerspiele"; a killer game.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

As our Paladin and savior, how does this make you feel Liquid Blue?

Comment

Omg, how fucked up can you be?
      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Has it only just been released over there?

Comment

The fact that people blame killings on video games is the dumbest fucking thing ever. They were probably just 2 fucked up insane kids who happend to like FFVII and used the names. Someone saying they killed because of the game is like them saying "We didnt stab those people, the knives made us do it" and and everyone beleiveing it.

Comment

he should have chosen Rude over Reno

Comment

People this sick would've snapped sooner or later in live anyway.
              It happens in traffic, failed relationships, favorite sport teams losing etc. I always wonder how people can blame games when the person playing it doesn't have two brain cells to rub together. Yes, they got inspired by the game, yet millions of others DON'T feel the need to stab each other after playing..

That being said... i am a Golden Sun fan
              "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                As our Paladin and savior, how does this make you feel Liquid Blue?
                Makes me sad, Reno and Seph never hung out together. Shows how little German fans know about story consistency, as well as Jesus Christ. Looks like my hands would be full (of german girl bewbs, lol) if I had to go over there.

Originally posted by Superted
                Has it only just been released over there?
                Nope, at the latest it probably ended up over there in...99? Just wait until someone in a red plumber suit curb-stomps another person, Mario will never be looked at in the same light again.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Before video games it was rock and roll music, blues before that

People will always find a pop culture scapegoat because it makes them feel better
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I laughed out loud when I watched "Bowling for Columbine" And they blamed Marilyn Manson for it because the two bizitches listened to his music.

Comment

Am I a bad person if I dressed a girl in red then stabbed her?
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
                        That being said... i am a Golden Sun fan
                        I NEVER GOT TO PLAY GS 2 AND AFTER ALL THAT TBC BS
                        afksry

Comment

Working...
                        X