No announcement yet.

Beef Lo Mein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Beef, you've earned the rather dubios honor of being the first person on my ignore list. Not even Telcat or Enima have been able to accomplish that.
    Keep up the goodwork fuckstick!

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Lo Mein
      I have read lots of posts in this forum and I could list a grip of people who post more worthless shit. Is there a reason why my opinions are not accepted?

So Jason saying STFU to everyone is amusing to people Doesn't say much for you guys now does it?
      He doesn't tell everyone to shut the fuck up, you dickhead. In fact, he says "I love you" to people on forums all the time. He does tell you to shut the fuck up, though. So does everyone else on these forums. You know why? Because you're an annoying prick. Haven't we gone over this?

Comment

I am only a prick to those who initially are a prick to me. I am a nice guy, but if people start acting stupid I let them know. I didn't join this forum to annoy people, I came here to talk about TW. If you got a problem with my posts then you obviously have a stick so far up your ass you are actually starting to enjoy it. End of story.
        Ty
        Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

I didn't join this forum to annoy people, I came here to talk about TW.
          You might not have intended it. Let's quickly review why:

1. When you first got here you started a bunch of threads about "best so and so". Meanwhile, we already had those threads going in another section of the board.

2. You post in every thread you read. You want to do that, fine. At first, you'd go back weeks and drudge up old threads everyone had forgotten. Now it's usually only a few days. Regardless, It brings a whole lot of threads up to the top making skimming the forums much more difficult (especially when the skimmer doesn't remember whether the thread was interesting or not anymore)

3. Your posts tend to be completely oblivious of what other people have said. Maybe you accidently ignored half of the message board. You either completely ignore counter-arguments that have already been launched or just rehash something people have already said. Failing that, you insert some pointless joke that no one laughs at.

Comment

I didn't know I had my own personal stalker :eek:

I am going to lock my window at night so you don't climb in and try anything funny verthanthi

Comment

Beef, ol' buddy ol' pal, I don't quite understand your fascination with me and my cynical jackassery, but seriously... quit obsessing.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Better lock your windows Jason. Beef will come try to rape you in the night.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

It won't hurt that much jason, I know you are broken in already. I will bring the lubrication and you just be ready :eek:

Shear, you will be next after Jason gets what he deserves

Comment

I'll tell you what, learn to spell B R I G A D E, and I might just take you up on that offer, sweety.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I didn't know I had my own personal stalker :eek:
                      He doesnt have to stalk you... YOU'RE EVERYWHERE!
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I don't wanna spell it that way jason, we already had a little talk about this awhile ago. Maybe you should spell jason with a z

I am not everywhere zeus, it only seems that way because you are probably the stalker who keeps peeking in my window and touching yourself in bad places with grandmas jelly and jam

Comment

She died.
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

FU beef look at what you did, ruining the mood and all in here. Apologize to zeus you bitchskankslagmotherbitch
                            Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I am sorry to hear about your loss

She probably did make good jam though

"bitchskankslagmotherbitch" I hope you don't kiss your mom with that same mouth. tsk tsk tsk.

Comment

I hope you don't kiss your mom with that same mouth. tsk tsk tsk.
                                No, but he'd eat out his sister with it (if he had one). Bilbo is one weird motherfucker.

Beef, you wouldn't happen to attend South Transylvania Fjord University would you?
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X