Hmm..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm..

Ok so last night I had some friends over and we were watching movies, and we fell asleep watching them. We didn't drink any alcohol, just ate some chicken and some chocolate+raspberry cake. I'm wondering why I just woke up with a ridiculous headache, and why my body is so tired I'm finding it hard to walk. I stumbled down the stairs and my mum made pancakes, I had 3. When I finished I crawl up the stairs and slouch into my computer chair to make this thread.

Please help, because I feel like SHIT.

P.S. I had 10 hours sleep, but I woke up several times during the night (including one time when I was mad sweating).

flu? Most of the headaches come from dehydration. Try drinking some additional water.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

your friends fucked you up your asshole, maybe?
      sleep walking?
      dehydrated, like stated before.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Pummel stricken down by Pfeiffer's disease. Good lord, the irony of it all!
        "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

you are dieing my dear fellow.

Comment

There must be something seriously wrong with you if, instead of a doctor, you seek counsel from SSCU Trench Wars Forums on your health issues.
            jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
              There must be something seriously wrong with you if, instead of a doctor, you seek counsel from SSCU Trench Wars Forums on your health issues.
              LOL jee blood
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

you were probably poisoned, ask anyone if they poured pine sol into your food last night
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Oh I get it. It's a ploy to make us believe he has friends!

If its not, get well soon I guess.

Comment

Maybe you ate too much fattie ;D?
                    (Paradise)>dj sage
                    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                    1: Dynasty> LOL
                    1:vue> LOL
                    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

I haven't been drinking much water lately.. Not anything much at all actually. Dehydration is probably it. Afk getting water.

Still have the ol' symptoms. I have been telling people about the symptoms and I have my symptoms narrowed down to both mono (less-likely) and pneumonia (more-likely) But I'm gonna sleep on it and go to the doctors tommorow.
                      Last edited by Pummel; 01-21-2007, 10:00 PM.

Comment

So you've been listening to people with no medical experience? Well, hope the doctor helps.

Comment

dude if you EVER feel bad after eating chicken you should see a doctor, could be anything from salmonella to food poisoning. either way, go to doc asap

scratch food poisoning cause you stomac would hurt like a bitch, and it doesnt, right?
                          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                          1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                          caco <ER>> )Oo
                          caco <ER>> bot thief!
                          caco <ER>> duel me for it
                          Evasive <E> no!
                          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

well thats what u get when u kiss your homeboys (mono), fag...anways

and the legs hurting and barely being able to walk sounds like u had a prison party and u were the bitch !

Comment

been nice knowin ya
                              but you have the hiv

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X