Stop With The Sienfeld Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop With The Sienfeld Avatars

why does everyone have the whole "tw jerry sienfeld" "tw elaine benet" "tw kramer" etc thing going on, its retarded!!! and then I see like "tw arnold schwarzenager" and shit like that too, so dumb!
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Mine was an attempt to make fun of the trend, but I think the message got lost. kthx IS like Michael Richards, he says racist stuff and people don't really like him. Aqua is the only girl, so she can be like Elaine. Other than that, none of the people's avatars have anything to do with their personalities, especially Ward being George Carlin. George Carlin is a funny liberal, and Ward is a retarded bigot who hasn't said anything funny in his entire time on the forums. I clearly have nothing to do with the Olsen Twins, so I thought it would be biting, witty commentary, but nobody noticed or got it.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

you did not spell seinfeld correctly. get out of the internet.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I'm the Soup Nazi because I have a small but memorable role and I'm not really funny but I said that one thing that was funny once so people can repeat it and pretend they are funny.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I would like to take this time to point out:

You guys did it wrong.

Michael Richards is to Seinfeld as Jason Alexander is to Seinfeld.

I have no idea what Julia Louis Dreyfuss is like in real life. But I will say that she looks pretty good for her age, especially when she straightened her hair.
          afksry

Comment

Yeah, the trend is pretty shitty. Not quite as bad as the boy band trend of 1998, but it's damn close.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Because I get that much of a rush from following kthx and Pummel.
              Actually I've been really getting into Seinfeld lately, I can't get enough of it. Julia ftw.

Comment

Seinfeld is a hell of a drug.

Comment

i just wanted the chance to use jerry's "move" on elaine.

plus, its none of your business.

Comment

Clockwise swirl?

Comment

where is the originality, you fucking mindless drones (except for Face who has got an agenda )
                      Originally posted by Disliked
                      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Face just likes little girls, his only agenda is TAPPIN FRESH MEAT

the heretic
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Face just wants to get with the Olsen twins, which would be all well and good, but I bet you anything you break at least one of there spines, and I bet one of them (if not both) are majorly clingy.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                            Yeah, the trend is pretty shitty. Not quite as bad as the boy band trend of 1998, but it's damn close.
                            name one boy band in 1998 that wasnt awesome!

Comment

You do realize that this thread probably made another five or so people join the Seinfeld army, right?
                              I'm back.

Comment

Working...
                              X