Bloodshed = My Short Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodshed = My Short Story

The very air smelled burned and spoiled, onward past the crag and forsaken ash rocks, molten fire spewed forth, rejected from the very place they were given birth. The War Standard was blackened and violated by the smoke and heat, Richtor opened his blackened visors and peered into the ash skies. He stopped and listened. "Captain?" Richtor put a finger to his lips and pointed up, his eyes searching anxiously. A distant and horrible cry of a dragon was all the reason Richtor needed to pull his claymore free. Weapons were silently drawn, bows drawn back and spells quickly recalled. Captain Ricktor Prassus stared instantly at the horizon, then at his lieutenant who was shaking.
    A fireball incinerated six men of the fifty-two, but the legion was ready for the next volley, mages muttered incantations, whispers that saved lives. Barriers rose up, fireballs exploded harmlessly into the faint purple walls. "Archers!" ten remaining bowmen lifted their bows skyward in coordination. They never got a chance to fire. The beasts flew straight downwards, the first impacted the barrier, its flesh ripped from bone as it exploded, blood spattered against the entire barrier. Somewhere among the ranks, a mage shrieked, her voice was of horrible pain. The barriers over the archers collapsed and fire rained down on them, their screams were unlike any Richtor had ever heard on the field. Richtor acted quickly, ordering the mages to set the skies on fire. They did so without question, the barrier collapsed and a sudden heat overcame Richtor, the skies blazed with an intensity that even volcanoes could not match. Screams of their enraged attacker deafened the captain and for the first time in a long time, he was afraid. What came next shattered the unit, the five remaining beasts and their helpless riders crashed into the Crimson Formation spewing liquid fire downwards. Many were liquefied on contact with the inferno that met them. Richtor found himself one of those spared by the deadly attack. Then came the ground forces, as many as hundred foot soldiers.
    The Crimsons fought fiercly, the very air posioning them with the stink of burnt flesh, the very earth covered in ash and bone, the very sounds of battle enough to make the strongest man's hair stand on end. Richtor gave no orders, Elites didn't take prisoners, the only answer to bloodshed was bloodshed. The first to taste the edge of his claymore was a fool of a soldier, the handle of his axe, split as the massive two handed blade split the boy's skull. There was no time to look at the fifteen year old boy dead at his feet, Richtor lashed horizontal, the tip catching along the waist of his next victim, the steaming guts fell from the wound. Hacking through the flesh and armour that eventually overtook him on all sides, Richtor cried out as pain flooded him from all sides, his body pierced by spears and swords. The pain didn't last long and Richtor took his final rest with his men.

This is what you do when your really bored :P
    Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Stealth> aim and condoms do not rust... at least if they are kept well moisturized

=========================================

TWRC Op

looks like you need a friend soja
    6:Screamo> this sub is making my leg twitch
    6:LMAO> subway is kinda shady nowdays
    6:Screamo> err
    6:Screamo> subwoofer*

1:Krazie <ER>> crap
    1:Krazie <ER>> i get one less hour of sleep
    1:Krazie <ER>> freaking DST
    1:bioture> at least my car clock will finally be correct

(ignite)>There is a new currency on the market, the IGNITE

Comment

lol $$$$ some little kid gunna use that as a essay or somthin... just watch :P
      Bullets aren't the same as greens, don't catch them.... The name says it all.. Oh My God
      -Staff: March 2006
      -Trenchwars Super Moderator
      -TWD Operator
      -Ex Dean of Staff

-TWD Coordinator

Comment

Soja is spamming this in TW arenas at this very moment.
        <insert some random logs here>

Comment

I am not even gonna read it cause it's green.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Overexcessive use of the word 'Blackened' In the first stanza.

Edit: Seek Help

Comment

Not gonna read it because that color of green is impossible to decipher in the Paladen style.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by O.M.G. View Post
                lol $$$$ some little kid gunna use that as a essay or somthin... just watch :P

Ya I do want to touch.

Comment

Advice:

Don't tell me, show me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                    Overexcessive use of the word 'Blackened' In the first stanza.

Edit: Seek Help
                    stanza is a term for poetry, paragraph is a term for short stories, etc.
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                      Not gonna read it because that color of green is impossible to decipher in the Paladen style.
                      aww but green is my favorite color i put some good 30 minutes into this man :P
                      Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Stealth> aim and condoms do not rust... at least if they are kept well moisturized

=========================================

TWRC Op

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                        Don't tell me, show me.
                        Pretty much some of the best advice you can take. I took 4 years of English at Uni and that statement pretty much sums up the writing department. Show, don't tell.

Comment

Liquid Blue's short story was better
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                          X