What are your plans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
    starting tuesday, I surprise her with a bouquet of cut orchids (white, her favs), then take her on a private boat ride along the bay. Afterwards, we will have dinner at cityscape, with panoramic views of san francisco and the bay bridge. Then my driver will take her home, to more flowers and an invitation to my place wednesday.

wednesday, I drop the love-bomb and cook her dinner at my condo, decked out with at least two dozen roses, italian/french fusion cuisine, wine, with slow dancing on my balcony followed by some cognac. Then we will probably do something unplanned, like go play video games at the metreon (if it gets that far), then come back to my place, make love until sunrise, breakfast in bed before work.

thursday, I surprise her with limo service to pier 39, where I will be waiting with a single orchid, and will ride a boat out to a private pier restaurant (maximum seating 6), where I've preordered kumamoto oysters and caviar. Afterward dinner we will walk along the pier, have fun visiting various shops, etc. Then I will take her out to a distant dock via horse carriages at pier 41 where I will give her a v-day present, the three-diamond pendant from tiffany's. Then tell her I love her.
    Am I reading this right? First of all, that's insane. Second of all, am I right that on the second day, you say "the love-bomb," meaning that you're telling her you love her for the first time? Because that's SUPER insane. Then again I seem to recall you are engaged, reducing it to regular insane instead of super insane.

My girlfriend and I are going dutch to a movie and out to eat. I spent a ton of money on her when I was working and she was a poor student, and now that I'm a poor student and she has a job, she doesn't have to drop a bunch of money on me but she's got to at least deal with not getting nice things all the time.

Honestly, it's kind of cool that Valentine's day makes your significant other happy, but I'm just so jaded about things that I can't get it out of my head that some asshole just trying to make money signed me up to have an entire day that's just about my girlfriend. As far as I can tell, it's in the nature of women that at random times, you have to spend entire days that are just about them anyway. A designated one seems unnecessary to me. Even though my girlfriend agrees with me that Valentine's day is manufactured and essentially meaningless, that doesn't enable me to stop celebrating it, or, for that matter, to get that "steak and blowjob day" thing, because "that's not a real holiday." Neither was Valentine's day, dammit, every holiday has to start somewhere.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
      I wrote a Java program that opens a JOptionPane asking her to prom.
      Code:
      import javax.swing.*;

public class RockProm
      {

public static void main()
          {
          JFrame frame = new JFrame();
          String name = new String(JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Name please?"));

int n = JOptionPane.showConfirmDialog(
          frame,
          name + ", will you go to Prom with me?",
          "A Quick Question!",
          JOptionPane.YES_NO_OPTION);

if (n == JOptionPane.YES_OPTION)
              JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "YAY!");
          else
              JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, name + ", you ignorant slut!");
          }

}
      Let's hope she doesn't say no.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i asked this girl out by playing war, the card game. i rigged the cards so when it got to when we had war, when we flipped the cards over it spelled "LETS DATE". then for her birthday i did that again except it said "HAPP YBIR THDA Y!!!" or something along those lines, shit it was just in december and i can't remember. i have a bad memory but it was something along those lines. so i'll probably do something real quick involving that maybe, maybe not.

other than that i'm gonna give her some jewelry my dad picked up in brazil while he was there. i'm gonna make her a mix-cd. uhhhh, either a single rose or a dozen roses. and i'm going to get like a superman valentines cards (the ones you used in elementary) and write something really stupid on there. to be quite honest though i don't know if we'll get to valentine's day because we've been on the rocks for the past couple days.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Valentines day is coming a little later for me this year

Comment

fucking snow, I had to ask her today.
            She said yes, but it's no where near as fun sending Java files over AIM.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 SHE GOT ME SERIES THREE OF 24 you don't fuck with jack bauer
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
              X