No announcement yet.

Soul-Driven Casting Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the scotch has hit the rocks, i say again, the scotch has hit the rocks. current time: 3:50
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
      the scotch has hit the rocks, i say again, the scotch has hit the rocks. current time: 3:50
      im gonna be right behind you possibly... once i get off work

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

current time: 4:07

immediate regret. Why am I drinking scotch in the middle of the day, on what is STILL an empty stomach? I'm going upstairs to watch some tv, i hope i get drunk enough to do this, but not so drunk as to forget to do it.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
          how are jerome and derrick sposed to sound?
          deep voices
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i am a way better actor than this shitty mic thinks I am. it can't even pick up the changes in my voice I tottaly need to get a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
              i am a way better actor than this shitty mic thinks I am. it can't even pick up the changes in my voice I tottaly need to get a new one.
              drink more, we can still understand you.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

these gonna get posted anywhere? cuz thatd be funny

also, the best mic i can find atm is a skype mic.... so yeah

we'll see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                  drink more, we can still understand you.
                  so i didn't record anything, i got really hammered, and as i was starting to my buddy called me up.

His fiance left him

He Broke his nose

He was almost arrested

He was almost arrested AGAIN

His father had a heart attack

this was all in one day, needless to say my drunkin support had to go to him, and not this worthy endeavor.

Comment

Got mine LB?
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

yep!
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I won my part, I won my part!

Comment

crap, i havent had the chance yet
                          grumble grumble

Comment

I got asked, but for which part, I don't know.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

how do i record my voice and upload it?
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

If you have TS, make a private room, put a password on it and hit record. Start talking and end record.

Comment

Working...
                                X