Good pranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good pranks?

Need some good pranks for the weekend. A bunch of us are going to DECA and we'll be staying in a hotel. So I need a few pranks so the person that falls asleep first gets it. Nothing harmful, just some fun. I've tried some searching, but they all seem horrible ideas.

shave some body hair. An Eye brow is always fun.

We actually had a good one put on this guy that passed out at like 9:30 once. We took a roll of duct tape, and wrapped it around his eyes (including the eyebrow), so that when he woke up in the morning, he started freaking out because he couldn't see, and when he realized it was duct tape, it was a real bitch to tear off.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Anything involving duct tape is a good idea. I prefer taping someone to a bed/couch. Not very original, but it is a bitch.. especially if they have to wake up in the middle of the night and puke or something. And there is a possiblity if they are laying on their back that they could choke on their own vomit, which is always a plus.
      While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
      Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Classic:

Take all their clothes and saran wrap them to a mattress. Stand mattress up.

I don't know why it's funnier when they are in their undies, but it is.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

One time we took a LOT of newspapers (there are free stacks of the school paper all over) and separated them into sheets, balled them up and filled the guy's room about about knee deep.
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

This one's kind of new and original so it might take some getting used to.

ALRIGHT SO FIRST YOU GET A MARKER
            THEN U WAIT TILL THEY SLEEP
            THEN U GIVE THEM MOUSTACHES

OLOLOL

Comment

Put some cling film on the toilet. When they piss on it it will bounce all over the shop!

If they shit, it'll just be like a chocolate mousse.

HILARITY ENSUES.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Antique them (flour, and water if you want, to the FACE) or give their toilet an upper-decker (take a shit in the tank where the flusher and water is).

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                  One time we took a LOT of newspapers (there are free stacks of the school paper all over) and separated them into sheets, balled them up and filled the guy's room about about knee deep.
                  i've done that with ballons, but it was for their birthday :/
                  Reinstate Sarien
                  ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

harmless, funny prank (works better with strong water pressure)

any sink that has one of those hose attatchments for spraying dishes or what not--take a piece of scotch tape or a rubber band or such (i prefer tape, because its less visable, but you have to make sure its dry first.) and tape the button on the attchment down. then point it at the front of the sink. the next person to 'turn on the water' gets sprayed in the tummy until they figure out what the hell is going on.

once i tried the ole 'bucket of water on the partially open door' prank, but it ended up falling straight down on the guys head instead of tipping over, and dropped him like a sack of potatoes before slightly moistening his shoes. then a couple years later i saw an episode of that 70's show and realized i should have tied the handles of the bucket to something.

Comment

kill someone
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        kill someone
                        NOT FUNNYATEWT AJSKGSAGSJGSK!

what if they kill somebody now?
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                          kill someone
                          Laughed irl for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                            any sink that has one of those hose attatchments for spraying dishes or what not--take a piece of scotch tape or a rubber band or such (i prefer tape, because its less visable, but you have to make sure its dry first.) and tape the button on the attchment down. then point it at the front of the sink. the next person to 'turn on the water' gets sprayed in the tummy until they figure out what the hell is going on.
                            I did that when I was babysitting once. We were doing it so that when the next babysitter came she'd get sprayed when she did the dishes.

Then I forgot and ended up soaking myself.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Hand in a bucket of warm water is a classic (especially if you remove it later)

All kinds of rude awekenings work as well
                              Originally posted by Disliked
                              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
                              X