Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about Pandagirl in here!

Pandagirl has sex.

edit: Saturn didn't actually start this thread, I made it as a dump-pile for all the discussion in the college thread. - Facetious
    Last edited by Facetious; 02-27-2007, 12:06 AM.
    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

1. I'm not a bookworm. I don't study at all and I don't pay attention in class. I just get good grades cuz I'm awesome.

2. True, I don't date, and yes, I am a virgin. But that's by choice. There are lots of guys that would kill to date me, but I made the choice that I don't want to date or have sex. I'm just a bonafide tease. I let guys know I won't date them straight up.

3. I'm only in college part time right now, but I'm definitely enjoying the few parties I can go to (since I still live at home and my parents are overprotective it's hard to go out). So yea, once I'm an actual freshman in college I'm going to enjoy the whole party scene a lot more. If it wasn't there I'd feel cheated - because once you're in college, for a lot of people it's the first time that you're on your own and you make your own rules. If I wasn't able to have limitless amounts of fun in that time while balancing my education, it would kind of suck.

4. British accents make me hawt.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

5 bucks says Panda turns into a sorority SLUT. I'm talking 10 dicks in one night. I'm talking double penetration every other night. I'm talking 15-man bukkake. Heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
        5 bucks says Panda turns into a sorority SLUT. I'm talking 10 dicks in one night. I'm talking double penetration every other night. I'm talking 15-man bukkake. Heard it here first.
        5 bucks says DTF turns out the same way.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'll raise that 10 to say her tits are on CollegeHumor come next year.
          Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
          5 bucks says DTF turns out the same way.
          Yeah, motherfucker's gotta make money.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
            I hate to be knocking you, panda, but what gen predicts here, i'm also tossing down some e-cred on this bet. All my straight edge friends are alcoholics, all my vegan friends eat at steakhouses, the self-righteous christians are... well, take your pick: drug addicts, perverts, homosexuals. One of my girlfriends in high school, we never hooked up cause she was a prude; two weeks ago she sucked two dicks. At the same time.

Generally, I find that the more radical someone is about some moral or choice, the harder they fall the other way if they ever slip up. That's why I've always been so-so: I used to not drink, now I drink. Big deal.

Edit: I also find this works in reverse: people who used to be smackheads are now spiritual and sober. So perhaps you've already made your change - were you, uh, ever... you know... show me on the carebear avatar where he touched you.
            Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 02-26-2007, 08:54 PM.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              I'll raise that 10 to say his tits are on CollegeHumor come next year.
              ahem.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn V View Post
                Pandagirl has sex.
                fuck yeah

like throwing a hot dog down a hallway
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                  There are lots of guys that would kill to date me
                  quote of the year

my dick is going limp just thinking about it
                  Last edited by Voth; 02-26-2007, 09:58 PM.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Maybe in Ruralsville, Ohio she's a rarity -- but here on the east coast girls like her are a dime a dozen. (DONT LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD. GIRLS LIKE YOU ARE A DIME A DOZEN, A DIME A DOZEN HE SAID.)
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Lol wooow this thread has gotten off topic.

I can see where all of you are coming from though, and I don't doubt the validity of SOME of the statements. Some are a bit extreme though

Looking through my old posts I can't believe I'm even the same person anymore. I'm finding myself more and more liberal every day. It's kind of like a slingshot effect. My parents were and still are so overprotective of me that once I was able to rebel, I did. Little by little I'm rebelling more and more. They think I'm at work - but I'm actually out partying. Little things like that. Because they held me back all my life, once I was able to afford my own things and drive myself with my own car, I went from being able to do nothing to being able to do anything I wanted.

I know what Jerome is talking about too. I used to tell myself I'd never drink - then I ended up with alcohol poisoning from going way too far on my birthday (it was fun though!!).

I probably wouldn't say no to smoking pot once or twice in college or something, but I wouldn't let it become a habit. And it's true - I don't go to church as often as I used to and I'm a lot less religious than I used to be. However, the one thing about myself that I value is my virginity. That's the one thing that I won't ever compromise until I'm married. I think it's the one thing that sets me apart from the other girls, and I don't plan to give that up. Sorry guys.
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

fifty bucks it's someone from subspace to pop her cherry.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I'm just having some light hearted fun. I hope it doesn't come off any other way. I thought it would be offset by the Taking Back Sunday lyrics.

Anyhow, I have plenty of friends who are just like Pandagirl, and I actually think its admirable. Of course, I also have friends who have anonymous sex and use inter-venous drugs. It takes all kinds

Ah, suburbia.

Comment

Well I only got really plastered on one birthday, which was my last one, when I turned 17.

I don't really remember much of the night, but some of the guys I hung out with had a laugh about it next time I saw them.

From what I remember I had 3-4 beers, 17 shots, a few jello shots, and a two story beer bong. This was in a span of like 3 hours, and let's remember the fact that I'm pretty little.

Apparently my parents came and got me and brought me home, which is probably a good thing because when I woke up I was totally naked lying on my bed.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                              From what I remember I had 3-4 beers, 17 shots, a few jello shots, and a two story beer bong. This was in a span of like 3 hours, and let's remember the fact that I'm pretty little.
                              You're either:

a. lying
                              b. lying
                              c. lying
                              d. all of the above

you have no idea what you're talking about you stupid fuck, 17 shots you'd be fucking demolished, like to the point of.. demolished

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                              X