No announcement yet.

Talk about Pandagirl in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare to be very disappointed and hit the bottle thinking 'why did I save myself for THIS?'.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
      Which thread is this that Face says is interesting? I just skip the ones with "college" in the title since I moused over that one by DTF and the first line was like O NOEZ YALE REJECTED ME = ( = (
      Mine stupid :turned:

You should automatically bookmark and praise any and every thread I make

it's only right
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
        All that I remember doing is the beers, the beer bong, and 6 shots and the jello shots. After that it's pretty much black.
        I knew LB was there that night; so much for marriage, eh?

Comment

Ahahahahahahahahahha

Swish!
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

a shot is 35 ml? i know quite a lot of people who could drink 17 of those and some beer, its not that awful much.

actually that reminds me of a neat game of chess i watched 2 guys playing, every figure being a drink, that makes 16 for each (and we dont get called pussies for drinking out of 35ml glasses over here). the game took like 30 minutes. one passed out later after vomiting all over the place but the other was partying with us until early morning and we drank a lot more untill than. that was fun

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
              I knew LB was there that night; so much for marriage, eh?
              That was good.

Really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz View Post
                a shot is 35 ml? i know quite a lot of people who could drink 17 of those and some beer, its not that awful much.

actually that reminds me of a neat game of chess i watched 2 guys playing, every figure being a drink, that makes 16 for each (and we dont get called pussies for drinking out of 35ml glasses over here). the game took like 30 minutes. one passed out later after vomiting all over the place but the other was partying with us until early morning and we drank a lot more untill than. that was fun
                No a shot is 45 mL (about). I could probably drink 17 shots in a good night but definitely not in three hours without blacking out and/or puking. So what you said is really about 12 shots. Unless this dude was about 400 pounds 12 shots in 30 minutes would have floored him. Add to that the fact that you're like 15 so your "friends" are probably as big or bigger pussies than you.

Comment

are you all really arguing about how much some one drank?

PG, go get faded!
                  (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                  (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                  (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                  (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                  (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Haha now I get it. He thinks we drink beer out of shot glasses. Only for power hour, son.

Comment

i took 23 on my 21st bday... i remember through 19 or so.
                        and probably a couple pitchers throughout the night. but it started at about 7:00 and went on till about 10:30 or so.

but, im german, a swimmer (swimmers can drink), 6 foot, 200 lbs, and been drinking for over 6 years at that point...

also, living in a fraternity house, you just end up drinking often at really random times

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                          Haha now I get it. He thinks we drink beer out of shot glasses. Only for power hour, son.
                          Is that the 60 shots of beer in 60 minutes game? I know my roomates tried doing the 100 in 100 minutes but passed out around 85.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

gen, its pathetic when an american makes fun of how europeans drink, considering that by the time you were 21 and buying your first drink i was drinking tequila out of beer glasses.

Comment

I have that shot glass chess set... Got a couple Christmasses"s's's' ago.. haven't opened it yet. -_-

Comment

gen, its pathetic when an american makes fun of how europeans drink, considering that by the time you were 21 and buying your first drink i was drinking tequila out of beer glasses.
                                Right, because it's so hard for me to buy beer and Hard A, despite being only 19.

Anyways, yeah Sherr, I doubt you did that much. On my B-Day, my friends gave me a Beer-ata (a Pinata full of beer.) and I drank all 8 of them (2 of which I beer bonged) in an hour. Then I smoked like 3 bowls and had 10 shots of cuervo.

I puked all over our bathroom and was such a fucking mess all night. I hope I'm never that drunk again.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X