No announcement yet.

College Majors/Minors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (aka Virginia Tech)

Major: Mechanical Engineering
    Minor: Computer Science

robots.
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
      College: University of California, Irvine
      Major: Psychology and Social Behavior
      Minor: Anthropology
      Career: No idea yet, but leaning towards criminal profiling/FBI/working with and understanding psychopathic people
      Small world, my dad's a professor at UCI. Didn't ingenfyre also go to UCI?
      Originally posted by paradise!
      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
      1:Reaver> HALP
      1:Reaver> HELELP
      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

The University of Florida
        Majors: English and Political Science
        Minor: Maybe math, only have 1 course left to get it

Ideal job: novelist or journalist (for National Geographic or something where I get to see cool shit)
        Likely job: law
        Backup job: professor, but that's by no means a slight because I can see myself happy as a professor. Decent pay (not a huge concern of mine), stay in academia, and opportunities to write what I want

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
          Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (aka Virginia Tech)

Major: Mechanical Engineering
          Minor: Computer Science

robots.
          How's your campus look? A buddy of mine is thinking of transferring to UVA so we headed down there the other day and it looks nice.

Also Gen, this same guy has gone to (I think it was) University of Florida, and said it looks beautiful

true?
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yeah I love our campus - especially this time of year. Beautiful buildings (for the most part) and plenty of trees. Almost every day from about February 1 through mid-May is sunny with temperatures between 60 and 75.

Comment

fucking nice. And you have a great idea for a career too, I'd love to do stuff for National Geographic.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

College (Actually called University in New Zealand): Waikato University

Double Major: Undecided

Course: Bachelor of Management (all papers this year are introductory to which major you want to do and you decided at the end of the year what major(s) you want to do)

What job do you want in the future: Undecided, preferabbly an interesting one that brings home a lot of cash
                Hirluin is now known on TW as Hirluin! <ZH>

New Zealand - home of the best Trench Wars players in the world!

DJ Hirluin on TW Radio

My awesome MySpace page :)

Comment

I took the tour at both before coming here, ours is nicer
                  http://www.vt.edu/about/snapshots.php

The people here are much more chill too, UVA is way uptight
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Texas State University
                    Sound Recording Technology
                    Sound Engineer, Producer, or Studio Manager
                    SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                    SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

College: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Major: Industrial Management Engineering

Minor: Psychology

Future: Bartending job on a tropical resort in the Bahamas

aka.....Life isn't about money, ladies and gentlemen. People wonder why there are so many problems in the World today, get a clue.
                      lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
                      1:sleuth> sup
                      1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
                      1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
                      1:sleuth> ?
                      1:revolt> rofl
                      1:revolt> ur so bad
                      1:Golden_Aim> LOL
                      1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
                      1:sleuth> i dont get it
                      1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

Psychology

forensic psychologist
                        Reinstate Sarien
                        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Western Washington University
                          Major: Political Science
                          Minor: Film

Ideal Job: Direct movies for a living.

More Likely: Double Minor in English and do my best to head off to law school (probably at UW or Uni. of B.C.)
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                            I'm a volunteer firefighter, and let me tell ya... the pay may not be great for a full time firefighter, but the people and atmosphere at the house is absolutely wonderful. You can go and live at most houses anyway, so if you want to spend a year or two and save up some money, you could do that as well. It's a different lifestyle, but if money ain't a thang for you, then it's certainly a great one.
                            Yea, That's pretty cool. Don't get me wrong I'm not making this thread to discredit anyone that isn't going to college or has different thoughts about college. I just was curious what everyone is doing and objectives, hopefully to find someone that is on the same path as me and see what there perspective is. Anyways, I have a lot of friends and family that are firefighters. Most of the Irish side of my family are fire fighters, they are some of the coolest people you can meet. Don't get me wrong they are pyro maniacs but still cool people.

Does anyone have any information on jobs for Computer Forensics?
                            If so, private message me or post here. Just Curious.
                            -Freeze

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                            1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                            1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                            ---
                            5:waven> freeze
                            5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                            5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                            5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                            5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                            5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                            5:Freeze> LOL
                            5:waven> that's how things work around here
                            --
                            1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Seems like a wasted reason to go to Renessalaer (you could study IME a number of places). Also, they offered me $60000 in scholarship and my current school was still cheaper/better for aerospace. Overpriced school if you ask me.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

University: UCONN
                                Major: I/O (Industrial/Organizational) Psychology
                                Career: Don't think I'm gonna use my degree, I'm making good money already. I transferred to this from Childrens Psych.

Comment

Working...
                                X