Univeristy and then career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
    I thought you could only get up to a 4 in an AP test. Maybe that's just Ohio though.
    No, they go to 5, and the CollegeBoard grades them, and its a national thing.

Maybe no one in Ohio scored higher than a 4.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q View Post
      my friend has 6 a-levels 450 UCAS points and he turned both of them down. they arnt that great. An important issue is how good the university is for your subject. i.e you wouldn't go to aberystwyth for genetics, nor brighton for anything outside the arts.
      I do have to disagree with you. But it really depends whats important to you. If you want to have a fun time, not have to work too hard and still come out with a a good degree personally i wouldnt got to oxford or cambridge either.

If you are a career whore however 2:1 or 1st at oxford or cambridge will open alot of doors that are otherwise closed to you. Its not just about the subject, or the teaching, its the people + contacts you make at university. Alot of the people who go to oxford and cambridge end up being part of the "elite" section of the population that control most things in this country. Knowing these people has to be a good thing if you are one of those people who want lots of power...
      Last edited by Doc Flabby; 03-02-2007, 06:52 AM.
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
        No, they go to 5, and the CollegeBoard grades them, and its a national thing.

Maybe no one in Ohio scored higher than a 4.
        Wouldn't be surprising.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

ok thanks for the replies. i'm not as bummed outabout it as last year at least.

and jeansi: yes it is the same place :|

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
            I do have to disagree with you. But it really depends whats important to you. If you want to have a fun time, not have to work too hard and still come out with a a good degree personally i wouldnt got to oxford or cambridge either.

If you are a career whore however 2:1 or 1st at oxford or cambridge will open alot of doors that are otherwise closed to you. Its not just about the subject, or the teaching, its the people + contacts you make at university. Alot of the people who go to oxford and cambridge end up being part of the "elite" section of the population that control most things in this country. Knowing these people has to be a good thing if you are one of those people who want lots of power...
            im a hippy who wants to open up a care home for the mentally ill. i guess that never really crossed my mind
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

And besides you don't go to Uni for the studies. You go there for the party!

Comment

Working...
              X