Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology

Hello TW Forumers;

I would like to apologize for me religious 'crusades' on the forums about a month and a half ago. It is never anyone's place to force something down another's throat. If you want to hear it, then we'll talk about it, but if you don't want to hear it, then its my duty to respect your wishes. Forgive me for my disobedience to forum staff, and my disrespect to the community. Take this how you may, but I've not weakened any of my beliefs. I do feel that I've severally done everyone a wrong by the method of sharing my beliefs. However you feel about me because of the previous escapades is something I cannot change, but I won't be stepping out of line by trying to force something unwantedly. If willingly you ask me personally, then I'll personally answer, but otherwise it is not my place. I'm not asking you to change one bit of action towards me, as it is my responsibility to change my action towards you. Just understand my apology, and take it how you must.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

this is me starting a slow clap
    afksry

Comment

^^

HeavenSent, are you taking notes?
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

This is me picking up the pace of the slow clap.

Comment

this is me doing a little bit of cheering during the slow clap.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I thought you were banned.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
              ^^

HeavenSent, are you taking notes?
              Can you feel my ballz slapping on your chin? <_<
              I'm nothing like blueblaze. So fuck off!
              -Refer to ignomony's thread on Theophobes.
              asshole... i got your note... it's from your mother, she says next time you snatch her vibrator, clean it off. She's tired of cleaning your shit! :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                this is me doing a little bit of cheering during the slow clap.
                You mean 'this is me doing a little bit of cheering during the once slow and now medium speed clap'

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                  Can you feel my ballz slapping on your chin? <_<
                  I'm nothing like blueblaze. So fuck off!
                  -Refer to ignomony's thread on Theophobes.
                  asshole... i got your note... it's from your mother, she says next time you snatch her vibrator, clean it off. She's tired of cleaning your shit! :grin:
                  You have an impressive collection of horrible jokes, care to share some more?
                  f

Comment

this is me being one of the first people to advance the slow clap to applause
                    carpe diem

Comment

Saying sorry means you are a nice guy, corrective action means you are a smart guy.

Comment

Hello friends

Banned -Aquatiq
                        Last edited by Aquatiq; 03-02-2007, 07:58 PM.
                        FREE MANDELA

Comment

OH GOD YESf

I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL YOUNG ONE
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

man I guess you can't stand being able to post on the forums for too long, being banned is like crack for some people
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Jesus stult. Don't get banned again -.-

Comment

Working...
                              X