epic forum rivalries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
    I believe Kolar, shade's child, heaven, vati and perhaps some others had a couple of multi-page spars with me for a good two weeks. Fun times, but I'm glad that is all behind us
    Really? I don't remember that, was it on another forum? On RB squad chat back in the day a lot of people would fight about random shit.

Comment

Cot vs the world? on the old forums?

Annux vs TW staff on this one when it first started.
      Voth vs TWL players
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Voth vs pushing
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

gran vs white people

yeah, i went there.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
            Really? I don't remember that, was it on another forum? On RB squad chat back in the day a lot of people would fight about random shit.
            It was on the RB forum in the Trench Wars forum, I believe you were caught in the cross-fire.... I could be wrong though.

Comment

i remember a several page argument with kolar
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Fuck, for all intents and purposes, I should be in the top 10 forum posters because of that forum. That was an epic sub-forum... especially the 1 word story thread, I think I may still have some of it saved to a notepad somewhere on my comp.

Comment

Airplanes on conveyor belts vs. *
                  Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

vs incorrectly worded question

It's more of a lawyer type question than that of physics. It's a play on words to see how many ways you can interpret it. Why didn't anyone listen to me earlier in that thread?

Fit, I thought I had more posts than I actually did when I looked at the member list, because you are my wrath. That is Thor by the way, not some super-religious mumbo jumbo, so don't worry.

Comment

-=*<> GUY <>*=- vs. Pallies
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Th@ Kill@ vs world

Comment

Kthx vs. Sarien

Volcs vs. Telcat

Volcs vs. i.d.

Xog vs. the homophobes of TW (i'm looking at you kthx and ward)

Troll King vs. all the idiots that leave him an opening to burn you hard
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

It isn't that im scared of gay people, its just that if I wanted to wait for three hours for someone to get ready, because they had to make sure every strand of hair was in the correct place, and listen to someone whining about feminine stuff, then I would atleast be getting some pussy out of it. Hanging out, or enjoying the company of a gay man just doesn't make sense, especially the extremely gay ones like seen on TV.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Volcs vs. i.d.
                              '

I don't remember that?
                              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                                Th@ Kill@ vs world
                                Remember how angry he used to be on comp chat when someone called him "That Killat" ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X