3d subspace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d subspace!

it's finally here. This game's been out for a while now, i've heard lots of talk about it, but never really got into looking at the game. I watched a video of this on youtube, and thought "3d trenchwarslawl"

check out this video made by a squad called "Goonfleet"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT1jN8C16tY

Game is Eve Online

Very Cool!
    I like the way they mashedup the NIN tune.

Thanks for sharing... I'm gonna look into that game

Comment

Please Heavensent, by all means, look into that game.

Comment

That's not the real Subspace 3D game!

Comment

I read a super long story about how this guy became the richest person ever on that game in a super short amount of time.
          afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
            I read a super long story about how this guy became the richest person ever on that game in a super short amount of time.
            If i saw you in person, i'd see the shit behind your eyes, proving my hypotheiss that you truly are full it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
              If i saw you in person, i'd see the shit behind your eyes, proving my hypotheiss that you truly are full it.
              Of all the things to choose to not believe me about...

Also, if you saw me in person, you'd probably think I was a pretty swell guy, if not slightly arousing.
              afksry

Comment

i only see sarcasm, malice & facetiousness from you.
                My e-perception sees nothing genuine in your character :P

Comment

Link to the story I talked about

I can't say why you think those things, but it's sad it leads you to misinterpret the most minor of comments. I was not too surprised you plugged your ears in my topic addressed to you, but it was a final hope for me before I gave up on you.

I have noticed you dropped off with the off topic posts since then, so maybe you just didn't care to admit that I approached you reasonably, but still took my words to heart. Whatever your admission, I like the end result, and I hope it was my genuine request and not the masses' senseless attack that did it.
                  afksry

Comment

Nothing against you HS but I just thought of you when I found this pic :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                      Link to the story I talked about

I can't say why you think those things, but it's sad it leads you to misinterpret the most minor of comments. I was not too surprised you plugged your ears in my topic addressed to you, but it was a final hope for me before I gave up on you.

I have noticed you dropped off with the off topic posts since then, so maybe you just didn't care to admit that I approached you reasonably, but still took my words to heart. Whatever your admission, I like the end result, and I hope it was my genuine request and not the masses' senseless attack that did it.
                      Nothing's changed... You've influenced me zero.
                      I post just as i've done before... It's just now some of you theophobes realize you were being over sensitive to my ideas. I'm not a religious person, but the slightest hint of a theological discussion sends up all the Christian bigots & hypocrites to voice their intolerance. Nothing wrong here however when it's Christian blasphemy, or agianst any other kind of individuals or groups to degrade.

To me, you're the posterboy for the reason why the earth rotates. I think some dictionaries have your picture for the term self-centered. -_-

Comment

game is at least a couple years old
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                          This game's been out for a while now, [/url]
                          Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                          game is at least a couple years old
                          try reading like, the first sentence.

Comment

actually your first sentence was

"it's finally here."
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I would seriously consider EVE if it wasn't the fact it charges a monthly fee...
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X