No announcement yet.

Quick french lesson ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Un cafe au lait, c'est vous plait. (Oon ca-fey, see voo play, one coffee please)

Où e le W.C.? (oo-ey lay dooblevay say?, where is the bathroom?)
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

donne-moi ton vagine. -give me your vagina.

quelle heure est-il? -what time is it?

peux tu me montrer la sal-de-bain, où ont pourraient se nourrir avec nos liquides internes pour quelques heures? -Will you show me the washroom, where we could nourish ourselves with our internal fluids for a couple hours?

dégoutant -disgusting

horloge -clock

tu est une sale putain -you're a dirty whore

salupe -bitch
      salaud -bastard

enough for one day...
      ?
      ¿

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
        How ez is it to smuggle the cakes from Amsterdam to London?
        "cakes from amsterdam" are kind of suspicious at the airport.

I'dd rather suggest just take some weed/hash with you and make that cake yourself at home. You can seal it, surround it by parfume, seal it again and hide id in a pair of sneakers in the suitcase for example.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
          "cakes from amsterdam" are kind of suspicious at the airport.

I'dd rather suggest just take some weed/hash with you and make that cake yourself at home. You can seal it, surround it by parfume, seal it again and hide id in a pair of sneakers in the suitcase for example.
          Suitcases will be opened by "you know the airport people -_-".
          Doesn't matter what lock there is on it, they got there tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
            Are you that desperate for cooz?
            yes because since I have a penis that's all I can think about, and telcat's eccentricities are not curious to me at all
            afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
              yes because since I have a penis that's all I can think about, and telcat's eccentricities are not curious to me at all
              fair enough, I just don't think you'll find many others that share that curiosity on these forums.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                why are u hitting on telcat. end of story.
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                  fair enough, I just don't think you'll find many others that share that curiosity on these forums.
                  I honestly didn't have it until like 30 seconds before I posted that
                  afksry

Comment

Igno + Tel Cat

The new Rudy + Jacklyn?
                    But how?

Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                      The new Rudy + Jacklyn?
                      But how?

Discuss.
                      For the sake of trenchwars, please.. do NOT go there.

Comment

Originally posted by NL>TERMINATOR View Post
                        Suitcases will be opened by "you know the airport people -_-".
                        Doesn't matter what lock there is on it, they got there tricks.
                        Re-read what i wrote. So you think "they" open every single suitcase and turn them inside out, looking in every posible sock?There are so many tricks, that dogs won't smell. As long as you don't use big amounts.

Since I've flown easely over twenty times to Britain (not counting singles of course), I know it would work. But of course I would not ever smuggle anything, so it's all theory :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                          UK customs love going through the baggage and items from those traveling from Amsterdam to London.
                          UK/US/Australian Customs love going through baggages and items, full stop. I, on the other hand, love to overload my luggage with small items. Sometimes I just enjoy watching customs trying to close my suitcase for me. It could be hard at times since I love to over stuff my case with clothes and shoes. Sometimes I have to sit on it in order to close it.

Did I tell you that I love small luggage bags - coz the smaller it is the more convenient it would be!

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
                          Re-read what i wrote. So you think "they" open every single suitcase and turn them inside out, looking in every posible sock?There are so many tricks, that dogs won't smell. As long as you don't use big amounts.

Since I've flown easely over twenty times to Britain (not counting singles of course), I know it would work. But of course I would not ever smuggle anything, so it's all theory :fear:

Dogs can be annoying at the times. Customs tend to pick hungrey, attention seeking dogs for bag smelling purpose. Once in Sydney airport, a dog caught me staring at it (it was a cute dog), it came towards me and started to sniff my bag. The other time I had a normal muffin in my bag when I was waiting to claim my check in baggage, this overweight beagle came around and started to sniff my bag, I think it was hungrey or something, it just kept on sniffing. Then I was told to get all my luggages checked and ended with a huge wet patch on my bag.
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                          X