Anyone in the Medical Field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the Medical Field?

This may sound quite stupid but, what the hell. I play under the name Acon. Some of you know me and some don't. I have recently been diagnosed with Mersa along with having a Cellutius and on top of that I'm Diabetic. Cellutius is very painful my legs swell up and sometimes oooze out puss. I am on Augmention for that and a blood and I take Glocophaze for my Diabeties. The antibotic makes me throw up at least once a day. I am in pain most of the day beacuse my legs are throbing.

I know quite a bit about medicine but, as anyone who is in the medical field knows when you have Mersa it limit's the variety of antibotics you can take like up to 95% percent. Does anyone know of anything Herbal or a Drug that is in Europe that is a strong antibotic.

My thing is this being diabetic and having both a staff infection and mersa i could loose limb soon, get real sick, or even die. So I am looking in to new things, that might make me better. I am used to working all the time and being in a social atmosphere. Now really can't do either. Except ocassionally go out. So, If anyone has any good suggestions let me know. Whether it be a new medicine, different treament or anything. I just want to get back 2 my normal life. I enjoy playing this game but, lately I play it 6 hours a day because I am 2 sick 2 do much of anything else. So if your in the medical field or have any suggestions plz reply to this thx.. I'm just tried of being sick.

Acon

my email is anthonyinpslfl@hotmail.com
    OBama/Biden 08

Go to the doctor.

Comment

I would also suggest you see your doctor and tell him/her your concerns. If you really wanna talk to a SS player who is knowledgeable with general medicine you should talk to Epinephrine.

Comment

smoke pot... it probably wont cure your physical ailments but mentally, it'll take the edge off of the pain & anxiety you might feel from your sitiuation... until you can find someone with something that can help you substantially. :flowers:

Comment

Just a hunch here, but it sounds like he's already been to the doctor
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Your spelling aside, I'm assuming you're actually talking about a MRSA cellulitis.

MRSA = Methicillin resistant Staph aureus

If that's what you have, you need IV antibiotics to relieve your problem. I have no idea what you have been doing, but if you are consistantly draining pus, you may have an abscess (collection of pus and dead tissue) in your leg, and that probably needs to be drained surgically. Then you need to be IN HOSPITAL for 2 weeks and receive IV Vancomycin to cure this. MRSA is a serious infection because it is resistant to just about every antibiotic out there.

I would highly suggest you go to a hospital, instead of looking for some herbal remedy, because you have a serious problem.

For more information:
            (Note you have MRSA, therefore the listed antibiotics in this article for "MSSA" [methicillin susceptible S aureus] will not work)

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic2166.htm
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

I have an absese in my shin.The Er doctor who I saw sliced my shin open about an 1 1/2 inches. It was a big puss ball. There is still puss coming out. I have to pack my shin with gause and clean it with peroxide once a day. Dry. then wrap it tight with like a brown type ace bandage that is sticky. Shit is painful as hell. I am pretty sure about how I got the cellutius. I had contact with stagnent water or It could have been a spider bite. I am a type 2 diabetic. The Mrsa I believe I contracted from a girl I was dating who at the time was a phabatomist(the people who draw your blood in the hosptial.) The doctor told me that mrsa makes me immune to almost all antibotics. I was hospitalized for about 2 months already.

I just don't want to lose my right leg. Sorry for the typo's Epinephrine. It's been like 2 months and I haven't really seen myself getting better. Even with the IV antibotics and mouth antiboitcs. They are starting to think that I'm resistant to antibotics due to the mrsa. I'm just kinda SOL right now.

The reason why I mentioned the herbal stuff is that I ran in to a guy who saw me at wallmart. He saw my leg/legs and saw how red they were. He said there was some herbal stuff i could take.
              OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Well I know hospitals cost money in the USA so I dunno what to say. If you have insurance, I'd go to the hospital to get a full workup and see if the bacteria is resistant to something.

You can't just let this go, there's a really good chance it will end badly as you suspect.
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                  I have an absese in my shin.The Er doctor who I saw sliced my shin open about an 1 1/2 inches. It was a big puss ball. There is still puss coming out. I have to pack my shin with gause and clean it with peroxide once a day. Dry. then wrap it tight with like a brown type ace bandage that is sticky. Shit is painful as hell. I am pretty sure about how I got the cellutius. I had contact with stagnent water or It could have been a spider bite. I am a type 2 diabetic. The Mrsa I believe I contracted from a girl I was dating who at the time was a phabatomist(the people who draw your blood in the hosptial.) The doctor told me that mrsa makes me immune to almost all antibotics. I was hospitalized for about 2 months already.

I just don't want to lose my right leg. Sorry for the typo's Epinephrine. It's been like 2 months and I haven't really seen myself getting better. Even with the IV antibotics and mouth antiboitcs. They are starting to think that I'm resistant to antibotics due to the mrsa. I'm just kinda SOL right now.

The reason why I mentioned the herbal stuff is that I ran in to a guy who saw me at wallmart. He saw my leg/legs and saw how red they were. He said there was some herbal stuff i could take.
                  I'd hit it.
                  Last edited by Pummel; 03-14-2007, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I'm vet

(means i only cures animals)

(means i can cure you)
                    -Kawrae

Comment

True True lol. THis stuff is scary for me cuz I don't want to lose limbs and shit. My next name will be Hoppsalong lololol.
                      OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                        I'd hit it.
                        Pitching don't make you gay. Being the Catcher does......
                        OBama/Biden 08

Comment

I'm in the medical field but I distribute funding to scientists so I probably can't help you at all, just letting you know
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                          X